CJohn

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Jan 26 2018 | Final Trailer on Page 18

24 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Someone is just trying to start stuff. They didn't cancel the movie because of it. Im sure it will be fine, movie magic.

The stuido and people on the movie knew she was Preg when they delayed it. 

My point was that this tweet, from a month ago, leaked the pregnancy (we only got confirmation today).

Therefor, there is some reason to think the other points may have some validity as well.

Although I agree that cancelling the movie makes no sense. They already sunk lots of money into this, it would all be a loss if they can't pick up and finish shooting this thing at some point.

• Like 1

http://deadline.com/2016/08/maze-runner-the-death-cure-will-start-production-in-feb-1201810382/

EXCLUSIVE: Production on The Maze Runner: The Death Cure starring Dylan O’Brien will start up again in February, sources tell Deadline. The production had shut down after O’Brien was sidelined after being seriously injured on the set in March while filming the third installment of the popular YA franchise and was hospitalized with injuries to his face.

O’Brien was said to have fallen off a set that was made to look like the back of a train and fractured either his cheekbone or orbital socket.

The crew went their separate ways after the second postponement, but now schedules have been worked out to move forward early next year, albeit in a new location.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, John Marston said:

Amazing that the 2nd Maze Runner had a budget only 1 million higher than YA flops like Beautiful Creatures, Mortal Instruments and I am Number Four

That movie felt like a 120million movie made on a 60M budget.

• Like 1

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/lorenzo-di-bonaventura-interview-shooter-930893

Dylan O'Brien, your American Assassin star, had an awful accident on the set of Maze Runner: The Death Cure. Is he healed?

He's all better. It was more than disconcerting. I never saw him in his worst form, but it was described to me. It was really scary. He came close to dying, I'm pretty sure. It was enough to shake your core.

• Like 3