CJohn

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Jan 26 2018 | Final Trailer on Page 18

Just now, Asyulus said:

The worst Hunger Games film to me is the Catching Fire.

The Hunger Games is just a bad series, imo.  There's certainly no hunger in the games and no one really gets hurt either.  They might get a few boo boos, but that's about it. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baumer said:

The Hunger Games is just a bad series, imo.  There's certainly no hunger in the games and no one really gets hurt either.  They might get a few boo boos, but that's about it. :)

I am not a big fan of the series but buamer, haha I would say more mainish people die in this franchise then maybe any other blockbuster franchise in the last 10 years. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

I am not a big fan of the series but buamer, haha I would say more mainish people die in this franchise then maybe any other blockbuster franchise in the last 10 years. 

Yes, all wearing red shirts like the yeoman johnsons in Star Trek films.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Fixed ;)

Actually, the last two are the only good ones. The first 2 are so meh. As for Maze Runner, are you people actually comparing it to Divergent? Why? TMR is, beyond any doubt, a big commercial success. The first movie made 10x it's budget, the second 5x. Both made 300m+ in 2D. If they add 3D to the final movie I'm sure 400m is achievable and Fox is very likely to keep the costs under 100m again. The first cost 34m, the second 61m. I think Death Cure could go as high as 80m. That is a no brainer for any studio.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, James said:

Actually, the last two are the only good ones. The first 2 are so meh. As for Maze Runner, are you people actually comparing it to Divergent? Why? TMR is, beyond any doubt, a big commercial success. The first movie made 10x it's budget, the second 5x. Both made 300m+ in 2D. If they add 3D to the final movie I'm sure 400m is achievable and Fox is very likely to keep the costs under 100m again. The first cost 34m, the second 61m. I think Death Cure could go as high as 80m. That is a no brainer for any studio.

Gotta disagree with you about HG, but I guess we're in the same boat on Maze Runner. Love this series, and I don't see why Fox wouldn't continue with it. Also from reading the books, Death Cure should have a lot less effects than Scorch Trials needed (there isn't a Scorch that they're gonna have to CGI). That being said, budget should be around the second one, but considering the delay, could balloon to 75-80M. Still, no brainer for Fox.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Lindsay B@lemon_buzz 5 hours ago

Maze Runner news - a female lead is preggers and Dylan O'B is undergoing facial reconstruction and the movie is cancelled.

Everyone is tweeting her that its BS since she's an unofficial source.... I don't have anything to say on this, tbh. I just hope it's not true.

Well, to stop the production of a movie, must be pretty serious, he is badly injured and probably need complex surgery to fully recover, if he can.

He got hit by a freaking car from a bad angle it seems.

Poor guy...

:(

2 minutes ago, DAJK said:

No way this is actually canceled right? The franchise was actually going pretty well.

If it is...shit...

Dylan, get better.  They wouldn't cancel if it wasn't serious...

Lets hope it's not that.