CJohn

Maze Runner: The Death Cure | Jan 26 2018 | Final Trailer on Page 18

5 minutes ago, antovolk said:

LMAO at the fan replies all being "why do you want to scare people" "why are you being so rude" :rofl:

Anyway:

Just read through this. Of course they have cancelled crew contracts. If they don't have a start date yet, they cannot keep the crew on without paying them. They will cancel contracts of all the crew and send them home so they can find other work. Most of the crew will be different when they begin filming again as apart from the main crewmembers they can replace everyone.

• Like 3

On 5/7/2016 at 11:00 PM, The Futurist said:

Well, to stop the production of a movie, must be pretty serious, he is badly injured and probably need complex surgery to fully recover, if he can.

He got hit by a freaking car from a bad angle it seems.

This is serious. And it's more serious than they let on in the first place, which was easy to see, based on early leaked news of the accident.  So it shouldn't be so hard to believe that the film will be "delayed indefinitely" (i.e. canceled for now), especially if the other item this person mentioned is true.  Fans are fans, I guess...

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

They shot half the movie, they will finish this, the franchise is a money maker. Hope DB recovers ok.

It's really disgusting how a lot of teen girls are treating this though. Especially ones I know who have always been in love with him from teen wolf who are like "oh I don't want them to finish the maze series because he's going to be so ugly now."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

It's really disgusting how a lot of teen girls are treating this though. Especially ones I know who have always been in love with him from teen wolf who are like "oh I don't want them to finish the maze series because he's going to be so ugly now."

Is that what some are saying? Ugh...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

Seriously?? Is that a thing now? What the fuck world, what the fuck.

4 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

They shot half the movie, they will finish this, the franchise is a money maker. Hope DB recovers ok.

Depends on how serious the facial reconstruction surgery thing is. Look at Mark Hamill in Star Wars vs Empire. They had to forgo reshoots on Star Wars because his surgery just made him look too different.

• Like 1

All this could have been avoided if they had just used a stunt double for that scene.

Did Dylan ask to do the stunt by himself? Hollywood humors their actors way too much, just look at how many stunts Tom Cruise does on his own, though I imagine he had way more power in his movies.

3 hours ago, Orestes said:

Depends on how serious the facial reconstruction surgery thing is. Look at Mark Hamill in Star Wars vs Empire. They had to forgo reshoots on Star Wars because his surgery just made him look too different.

Interesting. I hadn't heard of that. I wonder if they'll 'smooth' over his face via CGI. Given the production delays, it looks like many of his scenes were yet to be filmed. 

Sucks.

Edited by lilmac