CJohn

Superman | July 11, 2025 | James Gunn writing and directing | David Corenswet is Clark, Rachel Brosnahan is Lois

For a first image that was clearly quickly rushed so that publications could have something official to show from the movie until the marketing campaign commences (most likely during November/December), it looks pretty good IMO.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, fmpro said:

LOVE that!! Please be real and not AI

It was shot in camera. Everything in the shot is really being seen by a human eye. (I assume the backdrop is the Volume)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChipDerby said:

I mean, he looks fine there. I wouldn't hate a more slim version. Tyler Hoechlin isn't massively ripped and he's been great.

Yeah. I prefer a leaner version as well because such a version looks better on screen as far as movement is concerned. But I think he just looks big in the photo above because he is flexing. The newly released photo where he is in costume doesn't really make him look huge.

• Like 1

Looks really ugly, and the red underwear is just so silly.

Watch this crash and burn, this film is going to be the last nail in the coffin for the DC movies.

2 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Corenswet looks older in this pic. Again this is just a pic. I wonder if Gunn will go to comic con and show something this year. Easy way to build the hype among the fans. 

He said they won't gon because they're still filming.