Olive

Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread | $945.7M OS | $1.405B WW

There Is no meantime, AOU will be released 4 years after DH2, that was the point of the original post, it recognized that AOU would make more than DH2 and that it took 4 years for this to happen. You then listed AOU itself and a bunch of films that release after that.

And Avatar aside, none of those other movies will ever touch 960M OS.

• Like 1

There Is no meantime, AOU will be released 4 years after DH2, that was the point of the original post, it recognized that AOU would make more than DH2 and that it took 4 years for this to happen. You then listed AOU itself and a bunch of films that release after that.

Take a step back, not the first time a post is answered/responded to in a word for word manner.

AOU will increase in many territories but I think it will decrease in others as well, like it will in north america.  I would guess down about 50-100 and up about 250-300, net +200 ---> ~1.1b

In which territories do you think it will decrease? 

Only markets it can decrease are Europe.

However Im3 matched or beat TA in some European markets, so I doubt it will decrease.

I think only market that will decrease is maybe Spain and Italy and perhaps the UK?

Was 80 million for TA in the UK a peak or is the marvel brand still growing there? 

• Like 1

In which territories do you think it will decrease? 

One example is Australia.  Top movie from the last few years is Avengers, and IM3 dropped a similar percentage as it did in North America (and Thor2 actually had a similar drop as well).  Other countries like that are mostly western countries like Lordmandeep said.  In my mind that signals the same pattern for AOU will most likely apply across those countries.