grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

LMAO this is one of the funniest weekend numbers theads ever.  Noctis trolling. People took it and ran with it. I came into the thread after he changed his name back to Noctis. Then I saw it quoted with Rth's name minus the second F. Then the posts that followed had me rolling all the way up until the end of the thread.

Really glad there's life back in the weekend box office. Hope both movies do well.

• Like 8

The only way for peace to happen on the forums is Christopher Nolan directing a Marvel movie. Both sides will have work together side by side. 

This forum is pretty peaceful compared to the rest of the cyber universe.

• Like 4

LMAO this is one of the funniest weekend numbers theads ever.  Noctis trolling. People took it and ran with it. I came into the thread after he changed his name back to Noctis. Then I saw it quoted with Rth's name minus the second F. Then the posts that followed had me rolling all the way up until the end of the thread.

Really glad there's life back in the weekend box office. Hope both movies do well.

Masterful troll work from Noctis. :D

• Like 1

This forum is pretty peaceful compared to the rest of the cyber universe.

The only way for Cyber universe to achieve peace is a quad directors Spielberg, Cameron, Whedon, and Nolan direct a team of superhero that takes place on Pandora. 

• Like 3

Just saw BH6, had like 7 trailers: Annie, Tomorrowland, Little Boy, Willowsong (?), Penguins, Minions and Spare Parts. Was an Annie trailer I hadnt seen before and the kids seemed to really like it and it got the best crowd response.

I liked BH6 a lot but didnt love it, but the kids *really* loved it. Lots of clapping though only a few stuck around for end of credits scene. I know it was hoaxing, but theres no way its coming in under $50m, though I think it'll have good legs rather than great.

• Like 3

Just saw BH6, had like 7 trailers: Annie, Tomorrowland, Little Boy, Willowsong (?), Penguins, Minions and Spare Parts. Was an Annie trailer I hadnt seen before and the kids seemed to really like it and it got the best crowd response.

I liked BH6 a lot but didnt love it, but the kids *really* loved it. Lots of clapping though only a few stuck around for end of credits scene. I know it was hoaxing, but theres no way its coming in under $50m, though I think it'll have good legs rather than great.

You got a lot of trailers.  I was kind of disappointed we only got one.

Yeah, the kids seemed to really enjoy this one.  I think it's going to play very well with its intended audience.

• Like 1

Something wrong with the title.  Interstellar $21-23M weekend and Big Hero 6 $15-17M weekend?  :lol:

I know the box office has been down for a few weeks, but this is ridiculous. :lol:

Edited by Pokearcher