grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

Veteran's Day falls on a Tuesday this year, so I'd be surprised if that happened throughout the country.

Most schools don't give off just Tuesdays though. I'd be willing to bet most schools either have today off or Monday

• Like 1

No, being a Nolanite is like a religion for some people.

Fixed that for you.....

Don't know why anybody is surprised by the Nolanites making idiots of themsleves. Remember the Death Threats to critics who did not like "The Dark Knight Returns"/

• Like 3

Fixed that for you.....

Don't know why anybody is surprised by the Nolanites making idiots of themsleves. Remember the Death Threats to critics who did not like "The Dark Knight Returns"/

Man, why you be a playa hater?

• Like 2

Wtf is up with the mods lately?? Stop deleting my shit! F**king ironic considering it was a mod who started this RT nonsense. #GestapoTactics

I didn't start it.

Edited by baumer

Wtf is up with the mods lately?? Stop deleting my shit! F**king ironic considering it was a mod who started this RT nonsense. #GestapoTactics

:hug:

P.S. Guys, please don't start with the "he/she started it" stuff. It started a bit off topic, got a little personal, derailed a bunch of stuff -- nothing horrible, but let's leave it and move on with numbers.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 5

I think Big Hero 6 will have some good legs if we're looking it how well it's being recieved. It could have some nice gains to come. This weekend though should be fun to track. Both are neck and neck, though I think Hero will prevail on top.

I'm not sure. BH6 is no Frozen or Pixar. I would say it is just a notch above Dreamworks movies. The beginning is excellent though and is of Pixar quality, but from that point on becomes predictable and pretty childish. It does have its fun moments though, and I give it a B. It is roughly around the same quality as Wreck-It Ralph

Was waiting for something like this for years of derailing threads over here. Thanks for that, Mods.

Interstellar managed to gross more on Thursday than I projected in my grand prediction, had a stronger showing from digital formats than I expected as well, could still explode over 20m today (fingers crossed).

• Like 1