Mockingjay Raphael

Jurassic World OS | 1.015B OS | 1.667B WW | China 228m, United Kingdom 100.5m, Japan 74.8m

Says it was updated 17 june 1800hrs UK time, and BO says the global total is 619.55 which is through tuesday domestic.  I would take that to mean the overseas also includes Tuesday's numbers.

JW overseas total:

Wed-Thurs - 70m

FSS - 245m

Mon-Tues - 46m

Extrapolating:

W-Th - 35-40

Week 1 - 325-330

WW total through Thursday could possibly reach 700m.

WOW. Just wow. 

Is this Quigley guy still around? I'd be interested to hear what they have to say.

I still agree fully with my first paragraph after watching the film (which I did watch, by the way, not because I really wanted to but because of other, social, reasons). I obviously can't agree with the rest of what I wrote at the time. I don't think it's such a big deal. I mean, yeah it is hilarious that my predictions were so ridiculously inaccurate but no one even came close to predicting this level of success anyway.

Edited by Quigley

Tues but there's this little Territory called China thats missing mon/tues it won't change the total by much :P

So, after Tuesday, the total OS total would be around 377m. It should cross 400m on Wednesday.

Agree. I thought this was going to be good, great, but I would never imagined this was going to be that HUGE.

It's amazing!

its only amazing for the studio/s that financed it and the lead actor pratt. not for you..

Edited by Halba

So, after Tuesday, the total OS total would be around 377m. It should cross 400m on Wednesday.

Is that with China? Its already trailing behind DH2 by 13m OS (DH2 was at 390m OS after Tuesday).

DH2's OS Wed was 35.2M (OS total 425.3m). 

DH's OS Thursday was 26.2m (OS total 452.7m). 

Edited by James

Is that with China? Its already trailing behind DH2 by 13m OS (DH2 was at 390m OS after Tuesday).

DH2's OS Wed was 35.2M (OS total 425.3m). 

DH's OS Thursday was 26.2m (OS total 452.7m). 

Don't think we are expecting 1B os, so it's logical that HP is winning. On the other hand HP will be crushed in 10 day DOM I mean 10 Days of JW vs Intire run of DH2 :D

Don't think we are expecting 1B os, so it's logical that HP is winning. On the other hand HP will be crushed in 10 day DOM I mean 10 Days of JW vs Intire run of DH2 :D

Yeah, well DOM just proves it has bad taste in movies :P

• Like 1

Up to $383.4M OS now.

That can't be right, can it? Even not counting China, like Rth said, it's incredibly low. JW added 6.5m from China on Wed. That would be 389.9m OS. The gap between it and DH2 increased from 13M yesterday to more than 35m today (389.9m vs 425.3m)? 

EDIT: Scrap that, I forgot to include Chinas Monday and Tuesday. So JW stands at 407m OS. Still, the gap increased from 15m yesterday to 18.3m today.

JW Wed (including China): 28.9m (6.5m China + 22.4 the rest of the world)

DH 2 Wed: 35.2m

Edited by James