Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

That's was ok, I guess

Doesn't tell me anything about them other than that the McBride character and his wife like to party and get drunk lol

And considering that they hadn't even left on the mission yet, it was pretty obvious that an alien wasn't about to burst outnof her chest. Not yet, anyway. 

2 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

I'll still be seeing it opening night of course, but please Ridley, think of the children. 

I'm sure he's thinking of his children and what he can do for them with the big fat check he's getting for this. Stop pretending that people don't actually work for money.

Regarding the prologue, eh, not a fan of this franchise so I don't have much to say about it.

8 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Stop pretending that people don't actually work for money.

I believe that money is the primary motivator of nearly every human activity, don't misrepresent my position. When one reaches the wealth and stage of career that RS has, I seriously doubt that money is his motivating factor. 

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

I'm not even that excited for this, but fuck you.

Not sure I've seen an online response this vapid since the run up to the election. 

• Like 1