#ED

American Sniper (2014)

American Sniper  

89 members have voted

1. 1. American Sniper

Jesus, you guys. Congratulations, this might be the first RTM thread to get locked. If you can't separate your emotions from discussing a movie without resorting to wild comparisons to Nazis and the like, then perhaps it's time to take a break from your keyboard. Go outside, smell some flowers, look at the beauty in the world.

But all the flowers here are dead because of the snow and ice. 

How about we create an Iraq war thread. 

• Like 1

Jesus, you guys. Congratulations, this might be the first RTM thread to get locked. If you can't separate your emotions from discussing a movie without resorting to wild comparisons to Nazis and the like, then perhaps it's time to take a break from your keyboard. Go outside, smell some flowers, look at the beauty in the world.

I say we lock it and nuke the entire thread from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Also...

ibtl.gif

• Like 2

But all the flowers here are dead because of the snow and ice. 

How about we create an Iraq war thread. 

Here we go.

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/index.php?/topic/17725-the-iraq-war-thread2003/

Have at it guys.

Tele can either delete or move off topic posts.

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

Pretty sure tdkr thread got locked a while back

I say we lock it and nuke the entire thread from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Also...

ibtl.gif

This might be the first post of yours I've actually "liked".

This is a political movie, at heart, that takes a specific stance on many things , whether Eastwood admits it or not . It requires political discussion .

As for the "it's not the same thing" when it comes to America's foreign policy and nazis just ask the people in the Middle East, the people in South America that had to endure some of the worst coupes the world has ever known which were funded by the u.s , even the people in Russia where the u.s along with their puppets in the European Union is trying to corner by basically occupating entire countries like Ukraine (I bet the media has convinced you that the people there want that even if the elections tell a different story and that Putin is the bad guy in this story) . Fun fact...at least 500 nazi supporters from Sweden were in the mob that wanted to throw the elected government in Ukraine a few months ago .

^^ Whether I agree with that or not, whether it's "true" or not, none of that has anything to do with the movie. This is not a general politics thread to discuss the positives and negatives of the US as sole superpower and its geopolitical actions. Nor is it a place to discuss Naziism and whatever rise of right-wing extremists in various countries.

If this continues, I'll delete the off-topic posts.

• Like 1

^^ Whether I agree with that or not, whether it's "true" or not, none of that has anything to do with the movie. This is not a general politics thread to discuss the positives and negatives of the US as sole superpower and its geopolitical actions. Nor is it a place to discuss Naziism and whatever rise of right-wing extremists in various countries.

You fucking Nazi.

• Like 1

This is a political movie, at heart, that takes a specific stance on many things , whether Eastwood admits it or not . It requires political discussion .

As for the "it's not the same thing" when it comes to America's foreign policy and nazis just ask the people in the Middle East, the people in South America that had to endure some of the worst coupes the world has ever known which were funded by the u.s , even the people in Russia where the u.s along with their puppets in the European Union is trying to corner by basically occupating entire countries like Ukraine (I bet the media has convinced you that the people there want that even if the elections tell a different story and that Putin is the bad guy in this story) . Fun fact...at least 500 nazi supporters from Sweden were in the mob that wanted to throw the elected government in Ukraine a few months ago .

How do you know your media isn't feeding you lies ay?

And regardless of what you say, or how you spin it, American actions right now are not the same as the Nazi's during WW2. To even suggest that its the same just makes you look like a complete fool. Just give it a rest

• Like 1

I hate posting the same thing two times.

3e3.jpg

• Like 1