#ED

American Sniper (2014)

American Sniper  

89 members have voted

1. 1. American Sniper

Thrylos 7 is just pissed off he lives in a sinking ship and international laughing stock called Greece.

Man, you're being such a piece of shit right now. You wanna turn the tables on America? Trust me...the list is endless. Every country has its shames. And America is absolutely no exception. Not in the slightest.

• Like 2

Man, you're being such a piece of shit right now. You wanna turn the tables on America? Trust me...the list is endless. Every country has its shames. And America is absolutely no exception. Not in the slightest.

Lol, I'm not defending America or pretending its anywhere near perfect, I'm just making fun of a rampant shitposter who continues to do what he was already suspended for.  Don't worry, I got plenty of Greece jabs lined up if he continues.

The biggest anti-war statement any film can make is to show the impact it has on the people that have to suffer an occupation force in their country and the families of the victims of smart bombs . Going by Eastwood logic shouldn't we be seeing pro nazi movies ? Why haven't we seen a u.s financed high production quality movie about how the Palestinians live their every day lives ?

But oh poor American veterans fighting thousands of miles away to "defend" their countries ....

Why don't we see a high production quality movie from Hollywood that shows the struggles of an inner-city Australian Teenager as they come to grips with the world around them?

Answer that and you will answer your question about why we dont see a film that shows Palestinans every day lives.

I have zero idea how you get 'from eastwood logic we should be seeing pro nazi films' Like.....

um-what-the-fuck.jpg

Edited by Spottswoode
  • Like 2

Lol, I'm not defending America or pretending its anywhere near perfect, I'm just making fun of a rampant shitposter who continues to do what he was already suspended for.  Don't worry, I got plenty of Greece jabs lined up if he continues.

Do you really think that I care about "Greece jabs" ? As for the personal insults, you are such a tough guy .

The biggest anti-war statement any film can make is to show the impact it has on the people that have to suffer an occupation force in their country and the families of the victims of smart bombs . Going by Eastwood logic shouldn't we be seeing pro nazi movies ? Why haven't we seen a u.s financed high production quality movie about how the Palestinians live their every day lives ?

But oh poor American veterans fighting thousands of miles away to "defend" their countries ....

OK, I'm definitely not a patriot. I think the Pledge of Allegiance is silly. And I think there's better places to live in the world (even if America is one of the best). But this is ignorance. Blissful ignorance. By dissing American soldiers, who are VOLUNTEERING to fight out their, whether it be for their country, family or self, you disregard the fact that they put themselves through fucking hell, because they wanted to go. That is, without a doubt, a MAJOR sacrifice, and whether you agree with the War on Terror or not, you have to recognize that.

I think one day, you may find yourself in a situation where you face life or death, whether you're a fighter or not. Where you have to worry about the safety of the people around you. You will feel an obligation to protect them, and fight for the people you fight for.

• Like 1

OK, I'm definitely not a patriot. I think the Pledge of Allegiance is silly. And I think there's better places to live in the world (even if America is one of the best). But this is ignorance. Blissful ignorance. By dissing American soldiers, who are VOLUNTEERING to fight out their, whether it be for their country, family or self, you disregard the fact that they put themselves through fucking hell, because they wanted to go. That is, without a doubt, a MAJOR sacrifice, and whether you agree with the War on Terror or not, you have to recognize that.

I think one day, you may find yourself in a situation where you face life or death, whether you're a fighter or not. Where you have to worry about the safety of the people around you. You will feel an obligation to protect them, and fight for the people you fight for.

As I said we live nice lives and don't know a thing of duty and sacrifice.

• Like 1

Do you really think that I care about "Greece jabs" ? As for the personal insults, you are such a tough guy .

You literally said that by Eastwood's logic that showing the effect of war on families is the most anti-war thing you can do means there should be pro-nazi films. Anyone still reading this thread just let that sink in for a moment. He literally said that.

What type of poster do you actually think you are??

You literally said that by Eastwood's logic that showing the effect of war on families is the most anti-war thing you can do means there should be pro-nazi films. Anyone still reading this thread just let that sink in for a moment. He literally said that.

"The effect of war on families of people that belong TO AN OCCUPATION FORCE " . What the nazis were to various countries they had occupied, Americans and Jewish are for hundreds of millions of people. The fact that many see Arabs (and not only) as lesser humans ,like this scum Kyle, is the nazi philosophy . What is so hard to understand about that ? Don't you think that the families of German soldiers had the same effect from the war ?

As for the "patriotism " of Americans , it has been enforced through many years of propaganda since the only common thing most Americans have is the flag and the pledge of allegiance . They have no common language, history , culture e.t.c but that's a discussion for another day .

• Like 3

"The effect of war on families of people that belong TO AN OCCUPATION FORCE " . What the nazis were to various countries they had occupied, Americans and Jewish are for hundreds of millions of people. The fact that many see Arabs (and not only) as lesser humans ,like this scum Kyle, is the nazi philosophy . What is so hard to understand about that ? Don't you think that the families of German soldiers had the same effect from the war ?

As for the "patriotism " of Americans , it has been enforced through many years of propaganda since the only common thing most Americans have is the flag and the pledge of allegiance . They have no common language, history , culture e.t.c but that's a discussion for another day .

Its hard to feel much sympathy for German soldiers back in the day when they were doing all that genocide. Now you may turn around and say they were under orders, but if I had a general telling me to kill innocent people, making me travel the planet for world domination, burning the jewish or finding the most cost effective way to kill as many prisoners as possible to save bullets, i'd have the sense to know it was wrong.

Edited by jessie
  • Like 1