kayumanggi

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS | 1131.6 M overseas | 2068.2 M worldwide

44 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

not a good omen for leg....but US/canada will save it

Some countrys in western europe like the Nethelands and Belgium see a 40% decrease on christmas and christams eve, so i supose it's prety normal here.

21 minutes ago, sammy22 said:

27 I thought was hug. live int he UK and nearly al cinemas are closed on xmas day it is a day at home and church only. I suspect that Germany, France and Spain are all the same so that 27 has probably mostly come from Asia and Latin America.

but germany,france and spain's numbers are all normal~

1 hour ago, m3racer123 said:

All cinemas are closed on Christmas Day in the UK. Missing out on tons of money.

Never heard of it. It's the opposite here. I've never gone to the cinema on Christmas Day, but I know a lot of people that go on that day, even if they don't usually go during the year.

It's like "It's Christmas Day, what can we do this afternoon/evening? Let's go to the cinema"

I've also seen some old cinema being temporarily restored just for the christmas days (richest period of the year) and then closed again.

Edited by Zamor

Pretty much same in Australia though some do now open from 3pm on Xmas day. Tbh both Xmas eve and day are very slow in Australia.

For example we had a 3.3m wed approx. Xmas eve and day together only made 2.75m with most of that coming from Xmas eve. Boxing Day is going to be like 5m. (5th highest overall and largest non opening Boxing Day. ) btw those Xmas eve and day totals were records here too.

In summary this weekend is going to look like a massive drop but the 3rd could be flat or increase as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk