antovolk

John Wick: Chapter 2 | February 10, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 8

2 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

In the trailer, there's a part where he's screaming in agony and there's a lot of debris.

Reveal hidden contents

Just a guess.

If there's any possible consolation:

Spoiler

Wick walks into the Continental looking a little messy but with dog in tow, suggesting punks burned his house down (including all pics and possessions of his late wife, destroying any trace of his life with her) and now he and his new canine companion (still alive) need a place to crash.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rallax said:

I'm not going to watch this trailer.

I'm just going to rewatch John Wick a few times instead.

But man, I cannot wait.

Lots of positive feedback on Facebook and Twitter, so I'm sensing a nice little increase.  

Also important that the movie is still over four months away from release. The first one only had less than two months from trailer release to film release.

43 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Also important that the movie is still over four months away from release. The first one only had less than two months from trailer release to film release.

Yeah, I hadn't heard about it until everyone was raving after the Fantastic Fest screening which was only like a month before it released I think. 

11 hours ago, Rallax said:

I'm not going to watch this trailer.

I'm just going to rewatch John Wick a few times instead.

But man, I cannot wait.

Lots of positive feedback on Facebook and Twitter, so I'm sensing a nice little increase.  

I'm sensing more than a "little" increase. The first one did $43,037,835 domestic total, I truly believe this has a really good shot at beating that number in its OW.

9 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

Skimmed through the John Wick RTM thread and a lot of y'all seem to think it is one of the best action movies of the last few years. I'm curious to see it now.

i don't want to overhype it for you but it is perfect, pure and beautiful. it has made my life better knowing that it exists. whenever i feel down about the way the world is going and the state of humanity i remember that a group of human beings came together to make john wick and that makes me smile and say to myself "i think we're gonna be alright.". Solid B+ action picture.

• Like 7