grim22

Fifty Shades Darker | February 10th, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 13

9 hours ago, GiantCALBears said:

Is anyone seeing this without a significant other (not being sexist but this obviously directed at our straight male members)? I'd love to hear why...

lol I'm only seeing this just because of my significant other. The perk is that it's not coming out of wallet (since I'm covering the tickets for LEGO Batman as part of a double feature).

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't know what they were expecting by letting EL James' husband write the script.

Part and parcel of Universal agreeing to give EL James creative control of the series.   It's what made the first director leave - James drove her crazy. 

Universal made a ton of dough though and while the series stinks and will financially nose drive they'll still make a ton more.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, filmlover said:

lol I'm only seeing this just because of my significant other. The perk is that it's not coming out of wallet (since I'm covering the tickets for LEGO Batman as part of a double feature).

Wait not John Wick 2? If you guys are doing this I'm surprised you wouldn't counter with Keanu.

• Like 1