Olive

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: Home 54m , GH 34.6m, Insurgent 22.1m, Cind 17.5m (official)

Seeing Home in a few. Really impolse. The gf wants to and I havent been to the theater since Kingsman, so why not. And even if its bad, I wont be losing much. One ticket is only $4.50. A meal at Chick Fil A costs more.

Edited by Jandrew

Remember, everyone, May is the month of Madness. May is the month of Max.

Portugal's schedule for May is legit hysterical so that may actually be the only movie I see during the whole month :lol: 

• Like 1

I'm very confused about Home doing good. I'm not mad that Dreamworks is finally getting a somewhat successful film, i'm mad that film is Home. This movie looked terrible, the reviews are bad, how the heck did this, out of all their other films become successful???

• Like 1

Home opening so well is SHOCKING! Bigger than The Croods! This is a HUGE win for DWA! :o

DWA will be happy with this but I have a bad feeling not for Home but for the studio later because it seems like they have a hit then two big duds then a so-so performance then another dud
  • Like 1

I wish I had the money to see a movie... haven't been in two weeks now which is a long time for me.

Good thing I'm catching It Follows on Monday and Furious 7 on Thursday, but dang it, I want to see something tonight.

Or it well lead them to schedule numerous Home sequels

If they green light a sequel to Home, then they shouldn't do an animated show. I feel that HTTYD2 and Penguins were both somewhat affected by the shows since you can watch them for free instead of buying tickets to the movie.

• Like 1

A Home shared universe? They could call it The Neighborhood.

One starring Katy Perry and Leonard

One starring Taylor Swift and... actually I can only name the two Big Bang Theory characters  :lol:

• Like 5