lilmac

What's the worst sequel to a great movie?

I didnt think it was all that great... but I have never been a huge fan of the toy story series as a whole.

The First Toy Story is one of the best animated films of all time imo. and Toy Story 2 is also excellent. I just thought honestly that a lot of Toy Story 3 was kind of boring.. in fact that is my complaint with a lot of Pixar movies. 

Heres one not many is going to name, but should: Crocodile Dundee 2.

Fucking Dundee.

You should try to watch part 3.... not! Far worse IMHO.

The clear winner is Highlander 2. It was so bad that when they made a third they pretended the 2nd never existed.

Part 5 was so bad I couldn't get myself to watch it complete. Better said, I guess I saw in complete only maybe 10 minutes of it.

Trying to pick titles not already mentioned:

Exorcist #? was bad,

Blues Brother 2000 was not near the first part beside having some favorite musicians involved,

at a party they had one of the Police Academies running then, I don't know which part, but the scenes I saw seemed to be rather bad too,

Pirates of the Carribean part 3 or 4 (I fogot) I had to torture myself watch with younger ones was the last one they got me to agree to be the driver for, ...

• Like 1