CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Rth: Few post seen mention 15m or more, I think 15 would be safe bet, know in few hrs

15.8M official previews numbers

Early Friday: "as much as $55 million" (Boxoffice.com / THR)

"51 million to $55 million" (Variety)

Rth: The Variety 51-55m is an early safe bet, both matinee numbers and pre sales quite high but also have to take into account most people on holiday so higher day trade factor.

If it wasn't holiday and  the numbers were the same it would be projected to be one of the biggest OD  :P

Variety's new numbers: 140M OW

"“Furious 7″ blasted off with $58 million to $60 million on Friday — including $15.8 million in 3,069 Thursday-night showings that started at 7 p.m. in the U.S."

Official OD Estimate: 67.3M

Saturday Rth: 46-48M

Official Weekend Estimate: 143.6M

OS OW: 240.4M

Edited by CJohn

I think under normal circumstances this would be way too early to start the weekend thread, but there is a lot of excitement for this number so having RTH give us something to go on is kind of a good reason to start the thread lol.

• Like 6

I think under normal circumstances this would be way too early to start the weekend thread, but there is a lot of excitement for this number so having RTH give us something to go on is kind of a good reason to start the thread lol.

Also evidence to suggest massive weekend ahead.

Things look to go gangbusters this weekend in Toronto it seems. 

• Like 1

Also evidence to suggest massive weekend ahead.

Things look to go gangbusters this weekend in Toronto it seems. 

Yep, saw it at Orion Gate in Brampton last night and the 7 was sold out except for the bottom three rows.

15m or not, midnights are unreliable and only lead to disappointment, but I'ma do some guessing anyway. Go big or go home!

Fri: 69m

Sat: 50m

A Sat that big for a movie like this would be shocking indeed. 

Would be 5th biggest. (well 6th in a month)  :P

baumer, on 03 Apr 2015 - 09:36 AM, said:

All AVX shows at Silvercity Brampton are full from noon to night. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

That's nearly double my predict :jawdrop:

Ride or die

Yep, saw it at Orion Gate in Brampton last night and the 7 was sold out except for the bottom three rows.

Same, and I'm in a college town where literally the only people who would go is college students. When I left though, the 10PM's line was as long as the theater I was exiting