Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Star Wars is going to be enormous but it's absolutely bonkers to me how many people have posted about it potentially doing 100M OD  :blink:

No way it does 100mil opening day. I think 150mil opening weekend is a very fair prediction.

To be honest Chewy, i haven't seen many people say its going to get a 100mil opening day.

No way it does 100mil opening day. I think 150mil opening weekend is a very fair prediction.

To be honest Chewy, i haven't seen many people say its going to get a 100mil opening day.

Read through this thread then. There were tons of people saying it yesterday

Star Wars is going to be enormous but it's absolutely bonkers to me how many people have posted about it potentially doing 100M OD  :blink:

4211429+_603c332cb74f8d63fc4e19fbc0227f6

Thats Crazy!

But i do think it will challenge AOU's 85

Star Wars is going to be enormous but it's absolutely bonkers to me how many people have posted about it potentially doing 100M OD :blink:

It is crazy, but so was $50m on a Thursday with school in session when the biggest day ever was $43-44m on a Saturday. Never say never with Star Wars.

• Like 3

4211429+_603c332cb74f8d63fc4e19fbc0227f6

Thats Crazy!

But i do think it will challenge AOU's 85

Its opening on AVATAR weekend, that time of year is about legs not record breaking numbers.

150mil opening weekend and a 100+mil Christmas weekend is all but guaranteed imo.

LOL

It's going to have the 1st or 2nd highest opening of all time  and you think fatigue is setting in?

Get a grip man.

Yep, 185-190 mill shows massive fatigue lol

• Like 12

I can't believe some people are talking shit about Rth and his contributions.

Some of you really are really ungrateful.

This

Needs

Repeating

Rth might be the most valuable resource this site has.

No other movie fan site has someone like him that has deep access to the numbers and is grateful to share his expertise.

I'm not surprised at some of the posters digging at him because that's what they do but you surprise me a little BKB

• Like 1

Its opening on AVATAR weekend, that time of year is about legs not record breaking numbers.

150mil opening weekend and a 100+mil Christmas weekend is all but guaranteed imo.

im all for it challenging Avenger's 2nd WE Record of 103M.  

This

Needs

Repeating

Rth might be the most valuable resource this site has.

No other movie fan site has someone like him that has deep access to the numbers and is grateful to share his expertise.

I'm not surprised at some of the posters digging at him because that's what they do but you surprise me a little BKB

RTH is unquestionably the most valued member at this site.

• Like 9

Just fired $600 on Mayweather by decision 5/6 odds, guy is a sleazebag but he man knows how to make money. Will take profits into TA2 tomorrow if I win guys, buy some serious snackage.

Kinda hope you lose, no offense.