Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

$82.7M Friday for Age of Ultron. ERC tweeted.

Congrats man, turned out not even to be close in the end & about 50 pages in this thread are worthless.

Looks like Potters longevity is supported after all here Noctis ;).

EDIT: suck it Noctis lol

Edited by GiantCALBears

When we say less like SM2 we mean less total. SM2 opened on a Wednesday and had a crazy big 9 day opening due to July 4th holidays. It still didn't reach the $400m total of SM1. Very few people here expected TA2 to reach TA1's total, but damn near everyone expected it to set a new opening weekend record. That is how sequels work when you're dealing with phenomenons like SM1, TA1, etc. Bigger opening and smaller total.

Not if you are making $207m in one weekend, which was a phenomenal number in and of itself. Have been saying from the start that i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't break the OW record again.

you can tell the rookies in here when they take Noctis seriously about his posts when it comes to numbers :P

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

Congrats man, turned out not even to be close in the end & about 50 pages in this thread are worthless.

Looks like Potters longevity is supported after all here Noctis ;).

EDIT: suck it Noctis lol

Rth you don't believe but NOCTIS' fake numbers you do? Ok then.

• Like 4

Not if you are making $207m in one weekend, which was a phenomenal number in and of itself. Have been saying from the start that i wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't break the OW record again.

Yeah, TA2 coming up short really just puts TA1 into perspective. Truly insane performance with the first movie.

Like a month ago 70% of people thought it was going to do less like SM2 now today everyone keeps talking about how they expected it to do 225m and increase

I noticed this as well.