Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Using the "official" friday number is kind of silly IMO.  Should be breaking it up into Thursday and Friday.

Avengers = 18.7 + 62.114 + 69.558 + 57.067

AOU current "Friday" estimates:

85 = 27.6 + 57.4

87 = 27.6 + 59.4

89 = 27.6 + 61.4

90 = 27.6 + 62.4

(98 = 27.6 + 70.4  Variety said it, not me)

i really want james fans to be agressive as av2, and sws fans will be in dec guys. just wow av2 may hit 107-113m dollar day. once

Not on opening. That movie will need to rely on great WOM like all Cameron movies. Will be too long for there to be massive OW hype. Some hype for sure, but nothing record breaking.

I'm thinking 175M minimum for Cap 2. IMO, the only thing it's missing is the Avengers branding; if it had that, I'd be predicting higher than Age of Ultron. It seems a lot more interesting right now than Ultron ever did

• Like 2

I'm thinking 175M minimum for Cap 2. IMO, the only thing it's missing is the Avengers branding; if it had that, I'd be predicting higher than Age of Ultron. It seems a lot more interesting right now than Ultron ever did

Especially if they throw Iron Man into the title ala BvS, which I still kinda suspect they will. It will be marketed as Cap 3 AND IM4.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I'll have to go to bed now. Probably gonna miss the best few hours of the weekend, but I can't change it. Have fun guys, but please don't call this a flop or a disappointment if it misses the OW record. 98% of movies don't even make 200m in their entire runs, so making 200m in three days (+ five hours :P ) is still an insane number.

• Like 1