kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

King shark is sick,

and I think my prediction will be right about Bautista lol

Peacemaker, aka Christopher Smith, is an agent of peace whose motives are driven by an extremist form of pacifism that makes him love peace so much he would kill for it.

Interestingly enough, Peacemaker is the role that sources say Gunn likes for Dave Bautista, the Guardians of the Galaxy star who defended the director when he was fired from Vol 3. by Disney chiefs Bob Igerand Alan Horn. It’s a funny coincidence, given that Bautista tried to play peacemaker (sort of) throughout that entire situation, and it’s no surprise that Gunn is eager to reward the actor for his unwavering loyalty.”

19 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Robbie seems unlikely: she is filming BoP at the moment, if SS starts production soon I doubt she wants to spend half the year as Harley. Maybe a cameo.

SS is supposed to start filming in September 

Not sold on those new characters. With the exception of King Shark, all seem like cannon fodder to me. I'd rather they bring in KIller Frost (she has the potential to be a scene-stealing breakout), Bronze Tiger, and Cheshire. Ok, and Polka Dot Man for the obligatory disposable character whose head explodes in the first act.