kayumanggi

BUMBLEBEE | 21 DECEMBER 2018 | The end of the Bayformers Universe

Wait, this went from being massacred in the middle of the Summer, to being massacred in December (by Aquaman of all films)?

Poor Hailee. And poor Fruity Pebbles (we desperately need a Cena emoticon). At least it may have decent legs.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

26 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

On second thought the new release date ain't all that bad

Bumblebee may be coming off Transformers 5, but lets not forget who's directing Justice League. Could be a toss up OW

Its not going up against Justice League.

57 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

On second thought the new release date ain't all that bad

Bumblebee may be coming off Transformers 5, but lets not forget who's directing Justice League. Could be a toss up OW

Justice League will beat Transformers 5 entire run on OW, don't matter what critics say about the movie, just like Wonder Woman slayed all the precious Disney movies this summer coming after BVS and SS. Sorry to bring you this news, but audiences are there for the DC franchise and Aquaman is sure to be another hit.

C3b3zdpUYAEW_PY.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Wait, this went from being massacred in the middle of the Summer, to being massacred in December (by Aquaman of all films)?

Poor Hailee. And poor Fruity Pebbles (we desperately need a Cena emoticon). At least it may have decent legs.

@JohnC-Nah is our John Cena emoticon.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WeneedtotalkaboutKevin said:

Hell yeah ! My boy Paramount is killing it ! Don't move the damn release date. Just keep it there. It is time to show the other studios who got the real balls here.  I am gonna be to BUMBLEBEE SPINOFF as That One Guy is to Valerian. 

Hmm... I wonder why?

aquaman-movie-logo.jpg?itok=pBg-6Gee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

As an Aquaman fan I'm tickled that so many are rising to him as a contender!!

Whose laughing now? Thirty years of SuperFriends heritage holding him down are about to be undone!!!!

3850d81f7d0f2dc0466e2640d9c242627fcc2973

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

Whose laughing now? Thirty years of SuperFriends heritage holding him down are about to be undone!!!!

I really enjoyed the Geoff Johns take a couple years ago. A superhero as strong as Superman mocked constantly for simply being ‘Aquaman’. I thought it was really sweet. The movie seems to be doing something different but I like what I’ve seen from the character so far.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steele131 said:

I'm really hoping Tomb Raider is good and is a hit. Because it deserves to be 

Spoiler alert: It's not going to be good.

Evidence: Just about every video game adaptation to ever be released.

Don't get me wrong, I want it to be good but not giving my hopes up.

13 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

I really enjoyed the Geoff Johns take a couple years ago. A superhero as strong as Superman mocked constantly for simply being ‘Aquaman’. I thought it was really sweet. The movie seems to be doing something different but I like what I’ve seen from the character so far.

The Superfriends stigma is stupid as everyone was useless in that show! Geoff Johns has worked really hard to make the character relevant again.

^^^^

As an Aquaman fan I'm grateful for the Johns run but also cognizant of the work Peter David did for 50 issues mid 90's and Grant Morrison when using him in the JLA title. Both writers also showcased Arthur as the badass king of the sea but I guess it's proximity to Super Friends being only a decade behind it still lingered. 

Even the late 90's Justice League cartoon, using Peter David's Aquaman take, showed Arthur as a character to be taken seriously. It seems it's taken till John's nu52 run for the respect to kick in.