K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Quality wise:

Jurassic Park is Applebees and Planet of the Apes is Olive Garden.

71% on RT?

Seriously, that's your 2015 savior?

HaHaHa!

RT isn't the be all to end all, when it comes to whether or not a film is good or entertaining.

• Like 1

I mean, with all the adjustment upwards, this pretty much feels like "Not a record" now. This is one of those special movies, writing its own story.  This is out of everybodies hands and you just feel, that nothing is going to stop this now. Talking about 400m feels like a joke already. 

• Like 1

Tampa vs. Chicago. I'm sure they're glad to watch that, ha.

Actually, we are.  We love out Cup finals and will watch any two teams play.  And it's been a hell of a series so far.

look all i'm saying is that me saying "anywhere from 140 to 200 could still happen" when we hadn't gotten an update since like 5pm pst is nothing crazy and i'm getting picked on for no good reason

You're getting singled out because you're annoying on purpose.

• Like 2

Quality wise:

Jurassic Park is Applebees and Planet of the Apes is Olive Garden.

71% on RT?

Seriously, that's your 2015 savior?

HaHaHa!

I'd watch Jurassic World over the new Planet of the Apes movies any day.

It's easily the most entertaining movie I've seen this year, haven't had that much fun in the theater since Guardians of the Galaxy.

• Like 1

I'm not a huge Jurassic Park fan, in fact it terrified me when I was little and I didn't watch it again for like 15 years. but I really liked it upon review. but I liked Jurassic World better :ph34r:  it was fun, a great action thrill ride, Pratt was awesome. 

look all i'm saying is that me saying "anywhere from 140 to 200 could still happen" when we hadn't gotten an update since like 5pm pst is nothing crazy and i'm getting picked on for no good reason

Cause you're harshing everybody's buzz.