K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Poor Arnold, his Terminator movie is gonna do pathetic numbers.

We know which 90's nostalgia people wanted.

Trailers have done that movie no favors, looks terrible.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter, the first 4 games have been some of the highest rated of all time for NBA finals and a game 5 at 2-2 is the most exciting game so far, so the ratings/number will only increase/match so far and still be significant.

JW did as much in previews as TA against a NBA finals game.

I bet Paramount Executives are all hopeful right now. We will start seeing TV Spots with T1 and T2 footage at the beginning. Poor, poor souls :lol: 

• Like 1

I still don't get why we needed so much OMG WE NEED TO SAVE THOSE PEOPLE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE DO OR ELSE WE DIE WITH THEM BECAUSE WE ARE GREAT HEROES scenes.

When we talk about the end of the Superhero Era in the future, we will talk about this weekend.

You know Dh2 beat Tdk record...

People need to take a chill pill making box office seems sort of fight between Good and evil...it's a tad laughable.

Don't you mean it ate/devoured his baby :P

Funny thing is, I liked Age of Ultron, but loved Jurassic World a hell of a lot more for one big reason. 

JURASSIC WORLD DIDN'T SPOIL THE WHOLE GODDAMN MOVIE IN CLIPS, TV SPOTS AND TRAILERS LIKE AGE OF ULTRON DID!!!

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

No sarcasm, can't stress enough the importance of surprise in movies

I dunna. Haven't you seen the latest poster for the film yet? It looks like it could a potential billionaire grosser. It's marketing is rivaling Fury Road's ...

But I doubt it will.

:P:D

Holy f'n shit!

I'm not gonna lie... At this point I'd probably be disappointed if the OW record didn't go down

It's going down (unless rth is off and Sat is only $65-68m).

Edited by FTF

I watched the movie and actually payed attention to what was sexist...

Um I did not notice anything what did I miss?

nothing was sexist i don't known if it s the american people or just headline to sell to people. There are a lot more sexist film than JW ALOT

I think you will find most movies that came out in 90's have these kind of legs or better.

Most did not set new OW records either like JP and JP2 did. The amount collected on the first weekend matters.