K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

My dad wants to see this so badly, same with my mom, but all the remaining showings are late AND almost full.

We ain't sitting in the very front. Nope.

Some people swear by sitting in the front row. I don't get it.

Some people swear by sitting in the front row. I don't get it.

it's awful. I've only ever done it for two movies. die another day and the mummy part 3. it really sucks even more when you have to hurt your neck looking at bad movies.

• Like 1

If that happens, I would have to think that it would have to beat AOU domestically, Summer legs alone should ensure it gets better legs.

I haven't seen it yet but there have been a lot of positive comments about the last 20-30 minutes. If you want strong WOM, there is no better way to do it than a great ending. TA2's climax kind of fizzled IMHO. Pretty much was a rehash of the alien army from TA1.

• Like 1

I haven't seen it yet but there have been a lot of positive comments about the last 20-30 minutes. If you want strong WOM, there is no better way to do it than a great ending. TA2's climax kind of fizzled IMHO. Pretty much was a rehash of the alien army from TA1.

I was constantly laughing during the last 25 minutes.  Its honestly hard to tell if some of it was supposed to be funny.

Edited by Ozymandias

it's awful. I've only ever done it for two movies. die another day and the mummy part 3. it really sucks even more when you have to hurt your neck looking at bad movies.

I did it once when the cheap dollar theaters here in town opened, and we went to see Medicine Man (or some rainforest movie) on a super packed Friday night. I'd do it again if I had to, but once was enough.

• Like 1