K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

There was. We went from 67-71, to 71-75, to 76-79 to Oh my God, he really just rippes his pants to pieces in what looks like being earth-coloured.

my 140-200 was said after 71-75. i wouldn't consider two data points a trend but either way the average of 140 and 200 is 170 which is exactly what everyone else was saying so i don't see why people are so caught up on the absolute floor of my prediction

Do you honestly think you're fooling anyone?

put me on ignore

Infinity war part 1 and 2 must go on. At the end of part 2 a post credits scene will reveal the t rex mastermind who created thanos. Avengers: Revenge of Rex Part 1, opening May 2022. :lol:

On Monday Disney buys out Universal for 6B. Announce Avengers and Jurassic Park crossover. 

After defeating the Thonas the Avengers team goes to Jurrasic World to celebrate when something goes horrible wrong. 

• Like 1

On Monday Disney buys out Universal for 6B. Announce Avengers and Jurassic Park crossover. 

After defeating the Thonas the Avengers team goes to Jurrasic World to celebrate when something goes horrible wrong. 

Star Lord meets his long lost twin brother?

I don't think the OW record is going down. 

We're in mid-June. Kids are out of school on Fridays. 

They're also out of school on Monday, which means the Sunday night shows won't crash and burn like they do for May openers. Can't expect as big of a Saturday jump as you would see from the May movies but if the WOM is good enough, you can have some incredible holds on Sunday (like TDK's 8% drop).

• Like 1