#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Australia:

Looks like thursday is:

JW #1  heading for a 7.6m to 9m 2nd weekend.

Minions #2 heading for around 7m OW (OD 30% stronger than DM2)

Inside out #4 heading for about 3m to 4m OW.  

Just remember though in australia  we are heading into the june holidays from 1 weeks time which help both minions and inside out in particular (possible even flat from the OW or even a bump)

so IO does look disappointing on paper here but it is facing minions on it's OW here which is different to other places.

• Like 2

Here we are again creating early weekend threads. The same thing happened last weekend. A mod also did it. lol

Are you talking about me? :)

1. I thought they were domestic numbers but instead were Chinese.

2. I knew JW was an exception and was going to be huge, so I jumped the gun a bit for that reason anyhoo (as with the Avengers thread).

3. I was only technically early by 10-15 minutes.

If there's an issue or a complaint, feel free to contact me or anyone on the staff. This isn't the thread to discuss it.

This weekend could be just as big as last weekend.  :)

Very nice for Inside Out! That's just under what Toy Story 3 had. Using HTTYD2's Thursday preview share gives it a $34m day? But that seems a bit high given that Dragon shows started an hour later.

I think $30m today is a fair estimate. It's going to be a close battle for #1 today.

• Like 1

Yup, 100M OW for IO is happening. I was thinking 80M+ yesterday (even before Rth said it was gonna be big) and I changed to 90M just an hour ago.