grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

I haven't seen any negative reviews from the social media reactions. They have all been positive. And most of them were skeptical about the movie based off of trailers that ended up actually liking it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TMP said:

You're right. He should have rapped it.

Absolutely.  I'm confused by the quality discrepancy between the English and Spanish version on the Soundtrack.  Arturo Mercado Jr's versions are 🔥🔥🔥🔥.

Will Smith is a talented and charming performer.  The songs should be in his wheelhouse.  Yet they sound so lethargic.  (They definitely slowed down the tempo.)

I really like Jasmine's new song.  Fits her and her situation.  It sounds way too modern for the rest of the soundtrack.  TGS/DEH dudes really only know how to write one song, over and over again.  

So I'm just like:

jeff goldblum what GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

2 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

LOL, who would you rather have?? JAFAR??!!

Girl, everyone knows Prince Ali (Reprise) is the best song in the movie.

Well, now I’m left here wondering why they’re lifting the embargo so late if there are so many tweets from verified accounts that are singing praises for this movie. I doubt Disney was trying to avoid spoilers, so were they just scared by the response to that one Will Smith preview? 

7 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Girl, everyone knows Prince Ali (Reprise) is the best song in the movie.

And this is the ONLY song of the old movie that will NOT be in the new one.

LOL (New Jafar sucks, first reviews confirm this.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Well, now I’m left here wondering why they’re lifting the embargo so late if there are so many tweets from verified accounts that are singing praises for this movie. I doubt Disney was trying to avoid spoilers, so were they just scared by the response to that one Will Smith preview? 

They did the same thing with Christopher Robin, but Aladdin will probably be worse. Disney will look incredibly for acting so antsy with the review embargo once the Tomatometer is revealed to be above 80%. A $100M 4-day weekend wouldn't be a question if Disney's marketing for Aladdin wasn't so bad.

Edited by stealthyfrog

Reading all those reactions quotes:

"...Blah-blah, I was so stupid to think this movie will suck..."

Yeah, pal, you're basic as fuck. People are generally so stupid and blind...

While the Shay never has ANY doubts!! And even if you don't have his instincts, experience and knowledge - you can still believe!

And if you don't believe in a movie - you don't deserve it; f*ck off.

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

This shit needed to be released to streaming and radio 1 month ago. WTF were they thinking 

Edited by excel1

5 minutes ago, excel1 said:

This shit needed to be released to streaming and radio 1 month ago. WTF were they thinking 

it’s soooo good. they could’ve released this and everyone would’ve forgotten about the blue will smith disaster

disney are clowns

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

@TMP BIG WILLIE RAP AND DJ KHALED COLLAB THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER :ohmyzod: :ohmygod: 

I guess.

It's different.

1 hour ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

And the Oscar for Best Song goes to . . .

Forgettable.

It doesn't fit the movie. Why cast non-white lead and then have her sing a generic white pop song?

11 minutes ago, excel1 said:

This is terrible. 

Is this "A Whole New World," or a "A Whole New Greatest Showman?"

• Knock It Off 4