grim22

Aladdin live action movie | 24 MAY 2019 | Disney | 7th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

3 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I am confident this doing MU Numbers DOM ($270M) since the beginning and that’s what I’m thinking.

$800M WW seems right as well.

So youre expecting $530M OS without China support? That seems like a lot. Not saying it can’t happen but would require much stronger showings in key markets. 

2 minutes ago, ban1o said:

Where are you getting 66 from I’m seeing 77? I feel like we are all seeing different scores lol. 

RT is really iffy at the start of an embargo lifting... especially when there is a big influx of reviews coming.

It's about where it should be. I said 75 with 85 but it overcorrected to 68. Probably just above Pikachu RT numbers which is nothing to be proud of. Richie still failed.

Still super early, score won't stabilize until about 60 reviews. Once the review count doubles we'll have a better idea of where it will fall to.

Edited by cdsacken