WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

He is still pissed I gave him 3 points a few months ago :lol: it was a decision made by all the mods and admins, not just me.

Edited by CJohn

Minions is pretty much a lock for 1B WW without China. China may get it to 1.2B. Will be close to see if it can overtake Frozen WW

Oh God, please no. Not my Queen.

Edited by ChiSoxRox

Minions is pretty much a lock for 1B WW without China. China may get it to 1.2B. Will be close to see if it can overtake Frozen WW

MINIONS: $409.1M Overseas Total / $625.8M Global Total #Minions

— BoxOffice (@BoxOffice) July 19, 2015
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Minions is extremely popular in Asia, Minions might blow up and be the 4th 200M+ movie in China this year.

1420239748692.gif

I wanted JGL to be Human Torch just because of TDKR

2 things: Why are the lists in SPOILERS and 2nd question or more of an observation is that every list I've seen always has The INCREDIBLE HULK as last... Definitely no love for the reboot... Personally, I think The INCREDIBLE HULK 2008 is what we should've gotten in 2003 instead of the HULK DOGS and HULK POODLE crap and 15 foot tall HULK..

1. IDK ask Chewy

2. Well I've never seen Hulk 2003, but TIH is pretty bland regardless of comparisons

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW 

I am actually surprised it opened over 1M with marketing like this. 

Those ads are both perfect in every way

wasn't it good dinosaur on that date?

Initially, Inside Out was scheduled for May 30, 2014, but then Pixar placed the Good Dinosaur on that date and pushed Inside Out back a year. This was fairly early in development, unlike Good Dinosaur's later bump.

• Like 1

Ledger death talk in here, Man of Steel civilian talk in the Ant-Man thread. Have I stumbled into a wormhole?

Be careful trying to get to the escape vehicle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhlU3ikw8sA

But don't worry, the four main crewmembers of the USS Nolan (Pink, ED, Squaremaster, and Hasan) will save you.

• Like 1

And over on KJ, there's another argument about how much potential business TDKR lost because of Aurora, and whether the shooting means TDKR was not a disappointment compared to AOU. I swear, the same half-dozen arguments surrounding TDK, TDKR, MOS and now AOU are going to last for eternity.

(What did you BO people incessantly argue about before 2008?)

Edited by TServo2049

And over on KJ, there's another argument about how much potential business TDKR lost because of Aurora, and whether the shooting means TDKR was not a disappointment compared to AOU.

These arguments are going to last for eternity. (What did you BO people incessantly argue about before 2008?)

Pirates and Superman 2006

Spider-Man and Star Wars 2002

LOTR loonies supposedly were insufferable (Baumer knows better on this one than anyone I think...ask him)