Gopher

Wednesday #s: Minions 5.17M, Ant-Man 5.1M, TW 3.3M, IO 1.5M, JW 1.3M

Yup. I'm all for off the cuff reactions to dailies being blown out of all proportion but 'crumbling' has been the least funny long-running gag on this forum for quite a while.

So you're saying it's been crumbling?

Yup. I'm all for off the cuff reactions to dailies being blown out of all proportion but 'crumbling' has been the least funny long-running gag on this forum for quite a while.

We need to shine a light on Taylor Kitsch faces from True Detective. It works for everything!

• Like 2

Maybe it's because I'm an adjusted for inflation/tickets sold whore. Maybe it's because I was old enough to follow Titanic's original run. All I know is whenever I read "pass Titanic", I cringe. 

THIS

Shockingly i disagree with H atebox about how funny crumbling is. I think its quite hysterical.

I was about to retort with 'now I know why you found the humor in [insert bad comedy] so funny', but I couldn't think of a bad comedy you've enjoyed recently. :(

• Like 1

Has there been a more publicized pair of shoes than the ones in JW? I would say Ruby Slippers and thats about it.

Those were just as much of a movie abomination as these high heels.

(They're silver, dammit!)

We need to shine a light on Taylor Kitsch faces from True Detective. It works for everything!

Taylor Kitsch still exists? Why is Hollywood still trying push that guy... especially after Battle Ship and John Carter? :ph34r:

JW2 won't do as well wo the nostalgia and park gimmick. Universal hit a granny, but it won't happen again with JW2.

That's OK though. Hopefully this forum doesn't put expectations so high that it becomes a "failure" if it doesn't break a bunch of records. With overseas markets continuing to grow, I would not be surprised if it pulls off something similar to Ultron's 92% hold vs. the first Avengers worldwide gross. If that happens, JP5 will gross around $1.5B worldwide.

Has there been a more publicized pair of shoes than the ones in JW? I would say Ruby Slippers and thats about it.

Bryce Dallas Howard was a champ for running around in movie while wearing high heels. I hope sure was paid extra for doing that!

Also people need to stop whining about the shoes, it only brings more attention to JW and makes it even bigger than it already is. :lol: