kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What is #1 if IT is behind mother!? Daddy's Home 2?

Flatliners :depp: Here's the entire list:

1. Flatliners

2. mother!

3. It

4. The Snowman

5. The Shape of Water

6. Happy Death Day

7. Killing of a Sacred Deer

8. Jigsaw

9. Polaroid

10. Leatherface

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What is #1 if IT is behind mother!? Daddy's Home 2?

Flatliners if it is that list they are talking about (I would imagine):

http://www.imdb.com/scary-good/most-anticipated-horror/ls020270828/mediaviewer/rm1981687808

(why is the link not in the twitter link, how terrible Internet has become with people making jpeg of text etc...)

9 hours ago, Krissykins said:

This should've moved to last weekend.

Would have lost Venice Film Festival (cannot play here if you had a public screening before) and I imagine even too TIFF will play anything with big names, not a movie in theater. And the movie post-production was apparently completed just 2 days ago.

• Like 2

also, there are reactions starting to come out from the first screening (the second was out of tickets by the time I saw it, for tomorrow.)  If you post them, it would be considerate to put them in spoiler tags, imho.

Um, too late, I guess, on the first couple!

Edited by trifle

1 minute ago, trifle said:

also, there are reactions starting to come out from the first screening (the second was out of tickets by the time I saw it, for tomorrow.)  If you post them, it would be considerate to put them in spoiler tags, imho.

Um, too late, I guess, on the first couple!

I don't see how simple reactions like these need to be put in spoilers :lol: I'm sure people who have seen it will be considerate of not revealing too much given the secrecy of the project.

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

WE GOT SOME REACTIONS INCLUDING ONE FROM....... Anthony Bourdain?

I would imagine that is a tentative to create buzz screening more than anything else (too late to be for testing stuff to change anything to the movie), inviting any SAG member they know (Bourdain did work on paramounts stuff in the past) with an online following would do the job.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 1

Just now, Barnack said:

I would imagine that is a tentative to create buzz screening more than anything else, inviting any SAG member they know (Bourdain did work on paramounts stuff in the past) with an online following would do the job.

Probably yeah. In any case, official reviews will be out early Tuesday morning.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Krissykins said:

D cinemascore confirmed :lol:

That  sounds about right, meanwhile all the basic and casuals will flock like sheep to that stupid clown movie It and give it an A Cinemascore.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1