kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

Just now, Noctis said:

you did read it though

yeah the part where aronofsky appears in the film to play himself and make out with jlaw while saying "this girl was 10 years old when i made requiem for a dream" was disgusting. i could see why no one wanted to look at him after it was over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

yeah the part where aronofsky appears in the film to play himself and make out with jlaw while saying "this girl was 10 years old when i made requiem for a dream" was disgusting. i could see why no one wanted to look at him after it was over.

lame. you can do better than that coolio

• Thanks 1

Someone on AW who saw the movie last night weighs in:

Y'all are a mess. Just go see the damn movie when you can. Then you'll know for yourself what was real, what was fake. Even if you know the ending, trust me when I say it's nothing without the context and how it's presented. Without Lawrence's performance, Aronofsky's direction, the sound design, and the production design, you know nothing about the third act.

That's pretty much me right now. I know "the ending", but I don't know how it gets there or why it's so fucked up.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

People who are gonna see this without knowing much :

" Black Swan, that was a nice, sexy thriller, let s check mother! out ..."

:winomg:

Spoiler

Seems like Watson's Ila and Lawrence's character will have somewhat similar character arcs. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alli said:

she has 4 oscars/noms. don't be greedy!!!

sigh, yes, but a win this year would have made her the youngest with two... by a couple of months, I believe!  I'd love her win, but you are right, her fifth nomination this year or another doesn't make much difference!

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

Frontrunner for the Razzies ?

:rofl:

200.gif#0-grid1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

you people are so weak!

Seriously!!!

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

tumblr_m244ixI3ZT1rqmgcuo1_250.gif&key=d

• Like 2