WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

I try not to specify but it's always women. I think older men tend to make more general noise. There was a dude with a plastic bag who nearly drove me to murder during Iron Man 3.

So nothing changes from when they're teenagers.  :lol:  I've noticed, teenage girls tend to talk more and teenage boys tend to talk louder, make more noise or cause more of a disturbance.  But at least when they're old they're talking to each other about the movie and not talking to or texting someone else on a  fucking cellphone.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

RIP This Weekend.

Goosebumps is gonna flop Pan style. 

That Goosebumps only cost 65 million seems to have passed you by.

And,despite Crimson Peak winning the previews,Goosebumps is still projected to duke it out with The Martian for the 1st and Second spot.

Interesting that though they have budgets in the same general area (55 to 65 million) you are not screaming about Crimson Peak being flop...

If Martian is #1 and CP is #2, it will be the third time Chastain occupies the top 2 spots. 

Probably won't happen since Goosebumps it still projected to take the second spot.

Edited by dudalb

Marvel are putting out a comic with Thor and Captain America kissing on the cover this January. I can't believe that they would go this far.

QMQXSo5.jpg

I expected something else too.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

That Goosebumps only cost 65 million seems to have passed you by.

And,despite Crimson Peak winning the previews,Goosebumps is still projected to duke it out with The Martian for the 1st and Second spot.

Interesting that though they have budgets in the same general area (55 to 65 million) you are not screaming about Crimson Peak being flop...

No. Mainly because I am expecting Crimson Peak do bomb since forever. Look at my sig ffs. And when I say Pan style, I meant an opening around 15-17M. 

Marvel are putting out a comic with Thor and Captain America kissing on the cover this January. I can't believe that they would go this far.

QMQXSo5.jpg

I expected something else too.

Thor is a girl now in the comics