CJohn

Dora and the Lost City of Gold | August 9, 2019 | Paramount | Live-Action Adaptation | James Bobin directing | Isabela Moner to play Dora

7 hours ago, Premium George said:

All of this just makes me appreciate Detective Pikachu more.

Detective Pikachu looks like The Godfather times a trillion compared to this and whatever that abomination that claims to be a Sonic the Hedgehog movie is.

Not even ironic about that.

Edited by cookie

1 hour ago, cookie said:

Detective Pikachu looks like The Godfather times a trillion compared to this and whatever that abomination that claims to be a Sonic the Hedgehog movie is.

Not even ironic about that.

Lets wait for some sonic footage first... it’s being produced by the visionary Tim Miller after all

30 minutes ago, TMP said:

Lets wait for some sonic footage first... it’s being produced by the visionary Tim Miller after all

I hope that movie has him gain some perspective beyond action scenes. There's some cool camera work that can be done with just people talking.

5 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

It feels like a bizarre time-warp. Nick out here giving us Lizzie McGuire: The Movie style theatrical features in 2019. 

After Bumblebee, I just accepted Paramount wants this niche. 

On 3/25/2019 at 1:35 AM, diddykongracing128 said:

MOD EDIT

actually shut the fuck up about people with ASD. You must be really lonely irl because your sense of fun seems to be making as many insulting comments on an online forum and hoping people notice you. I'd feel sorry for you but you're just an asshole

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 3/25/2019 at 1:35 AM, diddykongracing128 said:

MOD EDIT

Excuse me? Who the hell gave you the right to insult others or an audience for being autistic by watching shows or movies (live action or animated) not aimed for grown jackasses like you? 😡

Surely your brain must be where it shouldn’t be. Your nerves, autist-hating asshole.