Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

4 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

1 billie 2 billie 3 billie FOUR, 5 billie 6 billie 10 billie MORE

I think Titan Mad's upset that TLJ scraped past a singls billie after TFA made 2 billies

Yep, I still can't sleep at night because of it... 🙄

3 hours ago, Theprophet said:

pretty sure Apple and Amazon are not franchises as all stores are company owned

According to google, Subway is actually the worlds largest franchise, Mcdonalds being second. Surprised me

They’re effectively franchises for the purpose of evading taxes. Silicon Valley accounting has a lot in common with Hollywood accounting.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
18 hours ago, Cappoedameron said:

Actually the king of franchises is Pokemon. A simple google search would reveal that. :)

This is a box office forum. We're talking about box office franchises. And right now Pokemon isn't necessarily in last place with it's anime movies but it ain't really competing. But the live-action movie....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

Jim Gang or General Audience

Jim gang gonna make a billie UH

Well yes let me enjoy the last 18 months of Marvel being No 1 before Avatar swiftly claims the crown and probably will hold it for a long time haha

Though I am actually very much looking forward to the Avatar sequels

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Well yes let me enjoy the last 18 months of Marvel being No 1 before Avatar swiftly claims the crown and probably will hold it for a long time haha

Though I am actually very much looking forward to the Avatar sequels

If Cameron actually finishes Avatar 2.

Looks like a real king killer to me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

lol you have my sympathies abadah fans

Huh? James Cameron is the best blockbuster director and that's just a silly promo image.  I have full faith in his ability to deliver.

• Like 2
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

17 hours ago, Titan Man said:

If I may suggest something to the mods, whenever a user writes "billies" instead of "billions", he gets perma-banned.

Imagine lacking the ability to moderate your own reaction to a post to such an extent that you require it to be silenced. Life must be tough for you. 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Imagine lacking the ability to moderate your own reaction to a post to such an extent that you require it to be silenced. Life must be tough for you. 

Well, I don't think life is hard for me, but I bet it must be a pain in the ass for you, living it without any sense of humor or understanding of sarcasm must be awful... 🙄

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Titan Man said:

Well, I don't think life is hard for me, but I bet it must be a pain in the ass for you, living it without any sense of humor or understanding of sarcasm must be awful... 🙄

Sorry friendo, I've grown accustomed to people around these parts lacking humor. My bad. 

• Haha 1