Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

31 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

It's how some people are interpreting it that makes it a mess. Their interpretation is that Johns, Berg and Nelson fucked Snyder over and the fans of what has been done in the DCEU thus far feel alienated because they're making changes. Usual fanboy bullshit. 

Bingo!

1 hour ago, MrGamer2558 said:

It's how some people are interpreting it that makes it a mess. Their interpretation is that Johns, Berg and Nelson fucked Snyder over and the fans of what has been done in the DCEU thus far feel alienated because they're making changes. Usual fanboy bullshit. 

They are just trying to win everyone: the DCEU fans and the DCEU haters. It's a very hard thing to do.

I just want Justice League to be released already and everyone is happy.

26 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

They are just trying to win everyone: the DCEU fans and the DCEU haters. It's a very hard thing to do.

I just want Justice League to be released already and everyone is happy.

It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things since both (even if the latter don't want to admit it) will see it. DCCU and MCU keep raking in the big bucks.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

I always knew that "Snyder brought on Whedon" bit was BS. Justice League isn't a Zack Snyder movie. It never was. His OG ideas got canned after BvS came out. This is all WB, Johns, and Berg

I do got a sneaking suspicion that they kept Snyder on board knowing full well that if their JL micromanaging failed, Snyder and no one else would get the blame

36 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

I always knew that "Snyder brought on Whedon" bit was BS. Justice League isn't a Zack Snyder movie. It never was. His OG ideas got canned after BvS came out. This is all WB, Johns, and Berg

I do got a sneaking suspicion that they kept Snyder on board knowing full well that if their JL micromanaging failed, Snyder and no one else would get the blame

What the hell are you talking about? The whole JL plot was teased in BVS. They didn't can the original ideas for this movie.

6 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

This is just too precious and literally going live now. :rofl: 

What's the point of this? Is it supposed to be a joke? I'm seriously asking, I tried watching for a few minutes but they're all so annoying. 

3 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Nevermind, I'm just going to stay out of it. I'm in a grumpy mood as it is.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone, I just didn't know what that was supposed to be as I only recognize one guy but I don't follow any. Is it supposed to be a joke? 

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

I'm not trying to argue with anyone, I just didn't know what that was supposed to be as I only recognize one guy but I don't follow any. Is it supposed to be a joke? 

Oh no, that wasn't really directed at you. Flick Bait is them making fun of click bait-type shit. 

15 minutes ago, MrGamer2558 said:

Oh no, that wasn't really directed at you. Flick Bait is them making fun of click bait-type shit. 

10 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Oh ok, so it's just a joke basically. Thanks for clarifying. 

Yeah, it's basically a joke podcast. I thought it was hillarious. I'm not attached to the name DCEU at all. I'm attached to these characters. As far as I'm concerned, I'm calling them this from now on:

SWCU: Star Wars Cinematic Universe

MCU: Marvel Cinematic Universe

DCCU: DC Cinematic Universe.

Short and simple. No single good reason to keep the extended thing in my opinion, so since it's not official, I'm making short and simple.