Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

3 minutes ago, Mulder said:

I hope you're playing along with it and realized it's a fake image...

No of course not. I love intense sexual relationship between fictional character when it is balls deep.:poker:

5 hours ago, LaughingEvans said:

592941.jpg

Thank you for this! Made my day. Love it when people parody some of this stupid shit we're seeing nowadays.

Edited by JB33

Rupert Murdoch is to the right side of politics but he’s hardly far right. If anything he’s a pragmatist and generally sways the way that is best for his business. At times in the past he’s backed Labour in the UK and Labor in Australia. 

16 hours ago, Pure Spirit said:

637 days until Avatar 2

1520538324709.jpg

hmmm tries he to imply with this (in case he even said this) that e.g. a quadrupled director never can do better work than him?

Different methods do not exclude quality

I'm so jealous of the American fans who got the chance to meet Zack Snyder last night at the SnyderCon. I was saving money to pursue a career as a screenwriter starting next year, but if the event becomes an annual thing I may have to spend my savings on a trip to the US. I have so many questions. He's the greatest human being. 

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

I'm so jealous of the American fans who got the chance to meet Zack Snyder last night at the SnyderCon. I was saving money to pursue a career as a screenwriter starting next year, but if the event becomes an annual thing I may have to spend my savings on a trip to the US. I have so many questions. He's the greatest human being. 

Image result for wtf gif

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Snyder fanboys seeing another DCEU movie not directed by Snyder get really good (in this case great) reviews 

dTcAHZc.jpg

Exactly. It's becoming clear that Snyder was what was holding the DCEU back. Snyder and the studio's approach of trying to fast forward to Marvel's Avengers success.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

Snyder fanboys seeing another DCEU movie not directed by Snyder get really good (in this case great) reviews 

dTcAHZc.jpg

Shazam is dark as fuck according to Grace Randolph:ohmyzod::ohmygod::Venom::redcapes:

8 minutes ago, 2kt09 said:

Shazam is dark as fuck according to Grace Randolph:ohmyzod::ohmygod::Venom::redcapes:

So a director was able to direct a dark DCEU movie and not manage to have it get a 30% on RT. 

Snyder can't relate 

:Gaga:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nova said:

dTcAHZc.jpg

This is completely false. Snyder fans have always been very supportive of all the DCEU movies.