Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

4 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The Brie Larson controversy/hate train wasn't started by DC fans. They just jumped on the bandwagon because it was fun to see Marvel having to deal with that for a change. DC fans have WB executives, Geoff Johns and Joss Whedon as the target of their hate for the past couple of years now. They really don't care about Marvel (I'm talking about the real DC fans, of course).

Personally, I applaud the success Marvel is having with Infinity War/Endgame, because that's exactly the type of thing Zack Snyder was planning for the DCEU, but WB got scared to go forward with it.

Wb got scared of making Mcu money? Snyder got canned because he was making an unappealing product and the money was showing. Not getting to a Billion in the first movie with Batman and Superman is a hilariously bad failure. 

Dc fanboys jumping on the Brie hate train just so marvel would have to deal with it like they did is telling in itself. 

Edited by HouseOfTheSun
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

Wb got scared of making Mcu money? Snyder got canned because he was making an unappealing product and the money was showing. Not getting to a Billion in the first movie with Batman and Superman is a hilariously bad failure. 

Dc fanboys jumping on the Brie hate train just so marvel would have to deal with it like they did is telling in itself. 

And i guess you applaud Robert Downey Jr for hating Nolan's Dark knight for the only reason that it was a DC movie?

On twitter there are a lot of Marvel fans celebrating the fact that they think Shazam bombed. But of course MCU fans are never toxic.

Edited by LordNox
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LordNox said:

And i guess you applaud Robert Downey Jr for hating Nolan's Dark knight for the only reason that it was a DC movie?

And jumping to conclusions like this makes you even more toxic. Whenever did I imply that? I don’t know what RDJ was thinking when he said that, not do I care for his comment. But trash talking your rival is not the same as hoping to see someone else get hated on unfairly just because the movie you’re a fan of was disliked. What that sect of the internet did to Larson (dc fanboys VERY much included) was nothing short of heinous cyber bullying. What rdj said was mild trash talk. 

If if you can’t tell the difference it makes me think you were part of the hit squad against Brie Larson who was out for “revenge”

Edited by HouseOfTheSun

26 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The Brie Larson controversy/hate train wasn't started by DC fans. They just jumped on the bandwagon because it was fun to see Marvel having to deal with that for a change. DC fans have WB executives, Geoff Johns and Joss Whedon as the target of their hate for the past couple of years now. They really don't care about Marvel (I'm talking about the real DC fans, of course).

Personally, I applaud the success Marvel is having with Infinity War/Endgame, because that's exactly the type of thing Zack Snyder was planning for the DCEU, but WB got scared to go forward with it.

Hilarious, hope you're here til Thursday!

13 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

And jumping to conclusions like this makes you even more toxic. Whenever did I imply that? I don’t know what RDJ was thinking when he said that, not do I care for his comment. But trash talking your rival is not the same as hoping to see someone else get hated on unfairly just because the movie you’re a fan of was disliked. What that sect of the internet did to Larson (dc fanboys VERY much included) was nothing short of heinous cyber bullying. What rdj said was mild trash talk. 

If if you can’t tell the difference it makes me think you were part of the hit squad against Brie Larson who was out for “revenge”

You do know that there are incredibly many marvel fans on twitter celebrating the fact that they think Shazam bombed?

Marvel fans want DC out of business all together. They want DC to do so badly at the box office that no DC movie will ever be made. That is why they celebrate every time a DC movie gets bad reviews or underperform.

And the stars of the MCU are feeding that toxic fanbase by legitimizing it with the MCU stars constantly talking crap about DC. Instead of feeding a toxic fanbase Marvel stars should rise above it and do what DC actors do; Praise the other side.

When Zachary Levi went out his way to praise Captain Marvel and Brie Larson and told everyone to watch Captain Marvel, Brie Larson could have responsed by doing the same to Zachary Levi and Shazam. She refused to do so. Thus showing once again that MCU actors refuses to rise above a toxic fanbase that hates everything DC.

Edited by LordNox

4 minutes ago, LordNox said:

You do know that there are incredibly many marvel fans on twitter celebrating the fact that they think Shazam bombed?

Marvel fans want DC out of business all together. They want DC to do so badly at the box office that no DC movie will ever be made.

And the starts of the MCU are feeding that toxic fanbase by legitimizing it with the MCU stars constantly talking crap about DC. Instead of feeding a toxic fanbase Marvel stars should rise above it and do like what DC actors do; Praise the other side.

When Zachary Levi went out his way to praise Captain Marvel and Brie Larson and told everyone to watch Captain Marvel, Brie Larson could have responsed by doing the same to Zachary Levi and Shazam. Thus showing once again that MCU actors refuses to rise above a toxic fanbase that hates everything DC.

I don’t care what you think you are or how your rationalize the behavior in your head to make it fair. The behavior is atrocious. Nobody was lambasting Zachary Levi so nobody needed to be a voice of reason for him. In case you somehow missed that in the little narrative you’re spinning for yourself. Why you think Brie Larson should even get in social media to do anybody any favors after the shit she went through is beyond me. 

Or or do you live by David Ayers mantra of “FUCK MARVEL” and try to adapt anything to that? 

Edited by HouseOfTheSun
  • Thanks 2

Wow... 

People are really defending themselves. 

I can't belive there are some people who think cyber bullying Brie Larson was right. 

She only wanted diversity that's it. 

She doesn't say she will KILL ALL WHITE MEN. GROW UP. 

Levi tweeted his support to Brie because toxic dudes were using him and his movie to be disgusting to her. He was being a good person, but you also just don't want that kind of mess associated with you or your film from a publicity standpoint.

• Thanks 2

Levi was defending his film not Brie Larson. 

People were using him to target Brie Larson. 

ZACK SYNDER HAS BROUGHT LOTS OF INCELS IN DCEU WHO THINK EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT-SYNDER IS TRASH. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

I don’t care what you think you are or how your rationalize the behavior in your head to make it fair. The behavior is atrocious. Nobody was lambasting Zachary Levi so nobody needed to be a voice of reason for him. In case you somehow missed that in the little narrative you’re spinning for yourself. Why you think Brie Larson should even get in social media to do anybody any favors after the shit she went through is beyond me. 

Or or do you live by David Ayers mantra of “FUCK MARVEL” and try to adapt anything to that? 

My point is that the faces of the DCEU are not fuelling toxic fanwars. The likes of Cavill, Affleck, Gadot never talked crap about Marvel. While Marvel actors have chosen the route to big up Marvel by talking crap about DC.

If you really want a toxic fanwar to lessen then the least you could do is to argue that the faces of the franchise shouldn't fuel the fire.

When Marvel actors say things like the DCEU being so bad its not even near the MCU like Hemsworth did, not only do they put their own fanbase into a frenzy they also make DC fans more toxic against Marvel.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 minute ago, LordNox said:

My point is that the faces of the DCEU are not fuelling toxic fanwars. The likes of Cavill, Affleck, Gadot never talked crap about Marvel. While Marvel actors have chosen the route to big up Marvel by talking crap about DC.

If you really want a toxic fanwar to lessen then the least you could do is to argue that the faces of the franchise shouldn't fuel the fire.

When Marvel actors say things like the DCEU being so bad its not even near the MCU like Hemsworth did, not only do they put their own fanbase into a frenzy they also make DC fans more toxic against Marvel.

If I recall correctly, a director of. A dc movie has straight up said “fuck marvel”. 

Has a marvel person ever said anything like that? To me, using your own logic, that would make dc even worse no?

oh wait, I’m guessing that doesn’t count because you don’t want it to. 

Edited by HouseOfTheSun
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, HouseOfTheSun said:

If I recall correctly, a director of. A dc movie has straight up said “fuck marvel”. 

Has a marvel person ever said anything like that? To me, using your own logic, that would make dc even worse no?

oh wait, I’m guessing that doesn’t count because you don’t want it to. 

They are bunch of Incels.. Who want to prove and defend themselves that they were right by bullying Brie on Internet. 

These people :

Body shamed Brie 

Called her disgusting names

Abused her on social media 

Took her words out of context to start an agenda

They started rumour no one in Avengers cast like Brie and NOW WHEN I SEE INTERVIEWS EVERYONE LIKES BRIE MORE SO THEY ARE VERY GOOD FRIEND. 

Said that CM is cut from Avengers Endgame 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Matthew said:

They are bunch of Incels.. Who want to prove and defend themselves that they were right by bullying Brie on Internet. 

These people :

Body shamed Brie 

Called her disgusting names

Abused her on social media 

Took her words out of context to start an agenda

They started rumour no one in Avengers cast like Brie and NOW WHEN I SEE INTERVIEWS EVERYONE LIKES BRIE MORE SO THEY ARE VERY GOOD FRIEND. 

Said that CM is cut from Avengers Endgame 

Before Wonder Woman came out Marvel fans were fuelling a campaign that the movie would bomb. Where those Marvel fans incels?

• Knock It Off 1

2 hours ago, Matthew said:

Huh.. That's why Brie Larson praise Wonder Woman so much. Go look at her tweets during Wonder Woman release, she was praising it so much. 

She praise ld Wonder Woman in her CM interview. 

If I am right Zack Synder took dig on Thor and Ant Man 

David Ayer at comic con said FUCK MARVEL 

Kevin Feige never said anything bad about DC

Now that she is in MCU universe does she still support Wonder Woman and Gadot though ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

This place is now officially worse than Twitter. I gotta take a long break from here.

hang out in the Avatar and Alita threads, it's comfy in there accept for the couple crazies who find their way in and start ranting about incels for no particular reason!

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, mulderfox said:

Now that she is in MCU universe does she still support Wonder Woman and Gadot though ?

Yesterday Chris Hemesworth said his son loves Wonder Woman. I never heard Marvel people talking bad about DC aside from some jokes.

On second note, Why I do have a feeling you are one of these banned members. Please keep your profile low or you will  be reported, checked and banned again.

Edited by Finnick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok. First of all RDJ didn't understand the Dark Knight movie so he didn't like it. He wasn't trash talking DC. Then mostly the Directors and actors from DCEU David Ayer, Zack Snyder , Jason Momoa and the guy who plays half cyborg shit talked about Marvel in very bad way. Then MCU actors as you mentioned Chris and some other responded to it coz guess what at that time DC was shit their movies were rotten at that point in time before (wonder woman) somewhere near suicide squad and one literally bombed. So if MCU actors call them on it, it's kind of justified coz MCU has been on roll and DC movies were sucking at BO but still those guys called on MCU, I mean hypocrisy has a limit.... Now after the aftermath I believe no one does it, DC they know how successful MCU is and MCU guys know that it's not worth it... So stop with this stupid shit....

Edited by Nero
  • Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 1