Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

7 hours ago, filmlover said:

I just wanna know how the people who have worked with Marty and also have been in an MCU movies (including one of the main Avengers) feel about his comments and nothing else. Be funny if he made "must not have appeared in a Marvel movie" a prerequisite for casting going forward, especially as the pool of big name talent who haven't been in at least one of those movies continues to shrink every year.

Bobby D just did Jokester, and he’s gonna do two Marty pictures back to back (killers of the flower moon being the second) so if he’s ok with that and not Marvel actors then I guess we can just label him a DC shill

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Bobby D just did Jokester, and he’s gonna do two Marty pictures back to back (killers of the flower moon being the second) so if he’s ok with that and not Marvel actors then I guess we can just label him a DC shill

Isn't he an EP on Joker?

51 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Fucking hell. This movie would have been another mind blowing experience for DC fans.

Probably the same as BvS, which means 2/3 of it ends up as a boring mess with a very good final act battle but still not nearly enough to make for a good overall experience. 

10 hours ago, filmlover said:

Be funny if he made "must not have appeared in a Marvel movie" a prerequisite for casting going forward

That's a strange idea, why would he care? It would be like refusing to cast actors who used to work as waiters or bricklayers. People gotta eat.

10 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

He should have say bad marvel films are not cinema because there are plenty of genuine good film in the long running franchise. 

Yep ands he's made a couple meh films as well. Granted his quality ratio is just ridiculous.

41 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Probably the same as BvS, which means 2/3 of it ends up as a boring mess with a very good final act battle but still not nearly enough to make for a good overall experience. 

BVS was a fantastic experience for millions of DC fans around the world. Justice League wasn't a good experience for anyone. Glass half full situation here. It's better to please half the audience, than no one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

BVS was a fantastic experience for millions of DC fans around the world. Justice League wasn't a good experience for anyone. Glass half full situation here. It's better to please half the audience, than no one.

False. While it's a terribly flawed movie, it has more enjoyable moments than BvS imo. Either way, JL never had much of chance, even it was good, and that's exactly because BvS was so polarizing. 

10 hours ago, HeadShot said:

JOKER (2019)B+

Yikes.. MCU has never earned such a low score (barring Thor).

RIP JokeR. 

giphy.gif

Yet Joker is still better than all the best parts of MCU movies... combined.

Edited by The Chad DC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

I think IW and EG are pretty strong movies, but Black Panther is kind of meh, in my opinion. It’s not bad, but I can’t say it wowed me. The story was rather unfocused at points, especially during the first act, and as other people have consistently pointed out, the CGI was pretty...not good. Also, I know I’m in the minority on this, but I’m personally not a fan of Shuri. Maybe it’s just because I have trouble getting past the Vine reference she made, but I just didn’t find her funny or endearing. 

• Like 2
  • ...wtf 1