Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

7 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I read somewhere that Warner Bros PR controls their social media accounts 

That’s 100% not true. They’ll all have their own PR agencies. Not tied to a single studio they’ve done some films for. I don’t think WB PR would be happy tweeting about Gal’s reebok and revlon campaigns lol

10 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Yeah no. They aren't going to axe The Batman for a special edition of a movie that was already a bomb.

They can make The Batman with Pattinson a standalone like Joker, unrelated to the DCEU, and move on with Ben Affleck, Jeremy Irons, JK Simmons and Jared Leto back.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 2

11 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

You’re the epitome of why releasing the Snyder Cut would be a bad idea. The DCEU has thrived on everything that he never touched.

Not quite true, ZS wrote the Wonder Woman movie story and Shazzam wasn't exactly a breakout movie.

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

12 hours ago, Napoleon said:

I guess there's no doubt anymore about how The People feel about Zack Snyder's vision. It's time to not only Release the Snyder Cut, but to also bring him back to the DCEU. The People have spoken.

this

• Like 1

MCU Phase 5 slate confirmed. 

Feb 12, 2021 - Shang Chi

May 7, 2021 - Doctor Strange 2

July 16, 2021 - Spider-Man 3

Nov 5, 2021 - Thor 4

Feb 18, 2022 - Ant-Man 3

May 6, 2022 - Black Panther 2

July 29, 2022 - GotG3

Oct 7, 2022 - Blade

Feb 17, 2023 - Untitled Avengeres Character Sequel. (Falcon as Captain America?)

May 5, 2023 - Captain Marvel 2

July 28, 2023 - Fantastic 4

Edited by HeadShot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HeadShot said:

MCU Phase 5 slate confirmed. 

Feb 12, 2021 - Shang Chi

May 7, 2021 - Doctor Strange 2

July 16, 2021 - Spider-Man 3

Nov 5, 2021 - Thor 4

Feb 18, 2022 - Ant-Man 3

May 6, 2022 - Black Panther 3

July 29, 2022 - GotG3

Oct 7, 2022 - Blade

Feb 17, 2023 - Untitled Avengeres Character Sequel. (Falcon as Captain America?)

May 5, 2023 - Captain Marvel 2

July 28, 2023 - Fantastic 4

The year 2022 reads as a transition year. Three of the four releases are completing a trilogy. Hollands Spider-man will have wrapped  the year before leaving 4 slots open for new characters/groups. I doubt more than one of those four IPs gets a Thor-esque 4th film.

2023 looks to fill at minimum 1 slot with a new IP, Fantastic Four.

Falcon Cap is both new and a franchise extender but would still absorb a second of the 4 slots.

X-Men and or Wolverine for 2024?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

The year 2022 reads as a transition year. Three of the four releases are completing a trilogy. Hollands Spider-man will have wrapped  the year before leaving 4 slots open for new characters/groups. I doubt more than one of those four IPs gets a Thor-esque 4th film.

2023 looks to fill at minimum 1 slot with a new IP, Fantastic Four.

Falcon Cap is both new and a franchise extender but would still absorb a second of the 4 slots.

X-Men and or Wolverine for 2024?

I fucked up with Black Panther. It's supposed to be Black Panther 2 not 3. But I agree with what you said. Some type of X-men movie is coming in 2024 for sure. I wonder if they'll sprinkle them across as cameos in other movies before they debut. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I don't completely agree with Moore here but the fact that he gives zero fucks and said this is absolutely hilarious (especially with the Scorsese vs Marvel shit still going on):

Very similar to what he said 5 year's ago:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/jan/21/superheroes-cultural-catastrophe-alan-moore-comics-watchmen

• Like 1