Snowpiercer

Scott Pilgrim

TDKR

GOTG

Winter Soldier

DOFP

Dredd

HM: Shazam!, First Class, Endgame

Favorite comic book adaptation in general of the decade was on HBO though. Also that Spider-Man PS4 game and Arkham City/Knight were a lot of fun too.

1. Avengers Infinity War Part I & II

2. Avengers

3. Captain America Trilogy

4. GOTG Vol I & 2

5. Aquaman

5. Wonder Woman

5. Man OF Steel

8. The Dark Knight Rises

9. X-Men First Class

10. Ant Man

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 1

1. Avengers Infinity Wars/Endgame..

2. Iron Man (the first).

3.Captain America:Winter Soldier

4.Wonder Woman

5.Logan

6.GUardians Of the Galaxy.

7. Avengers (the first).

8.X Men:Days Of Future Past

9.Captain America:Civil War.

10.Spiderman:Into the Spiderverse.

"Dark Knight Rises" would have made it if Nolan has not blown it in the third act.

Edited by dudalb

It's funny how the people who are mad at the World for rejecting The Last Jedi and making things hard for Rian Johnson to come back to the Star Wars franchise with his passion project of a new original trilogy are usually the same who did the same thing to the millions of DC fans who wanted to see Zack Snyder complete his vision.

Knives Out was really good and I'm sure Rian Johnson is a nice guy but I hope, with all my heart, that his fans never get to see his Star Wars trilogy. 

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

It's funny how the people who are mad at the World for rejecting The Last Jedi and making things hard for Rian Johnson to come back to the Star Wars franchise with his passion project of a new original trilogy are usually the same who did the same thing to the millions of DC fans who wanted to see Zack Snyder complete his vision.

Knives Out was really good and I'm sure Rian Johnson is a nice guy but I hope, with all my heart, that his fans never get to see his Star Wars trilogy. 

Funny I feel the same way about Zack Snyder, nice guy, has some talent with the right material, but glad he is out of the DC universe.

34 minutes ago, dudalb said:

This. It was a success, but not anywhere near the phenomenon that GOT was.

It doesn't need to be GoT to be very successful dubalb. No TV show is as popular as GoT, but The Witcher could still be the most popular new show of 2019.

More and more signs show that it is a possibility, even if it is too soon to tell. The IMDb celeb list is often a good indicator of Internet buzz, and it is interesting to see the ranking this week.

1. Anya Chalotra (The Witcher)
2. Freya Allan (The Witcher)
3. Henry Cavill (The Witcher)
4. MyAnna Buring (The Witcher)
5. Daisy Ridley (The Rise of Skywalker)
6. Pedro Pascal (The Mandalorian)
7. Adam Driver (The Rise of Skywalker)
8. Gina Carano (The Mandalorian)

In general, TV shows could become buzzier than even blockbusters in the future. And perhaps that isn't surprising given the money media corporations are now willing to spend on television.

New Mutants is getting a trailer, confirming it will get a threatrical release.

But  it's being released pretty much as is, without the rewrites and reshoots that just about everybody thought it needed.

Smells of "dump" to me;  Clear that Disney is not going to spend a dime more on this then absolutely have to.

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

So if people rejected TLJ, does that mean they also reject BVS?

• Haha 1

1- Logan 9.6/10

2- x-men days of future past  9.4/10

3 -  joker 9/10

4- captain america winter solder 8.8/ 10

5 -guardians of the galaxy  8.6/10

6- infinity war        8.6/10 

7- x-men  first class  8.5/10

8- man of steel     8.5/10

9-  into the spiderverse  8.5/10

10 . wonder woman 8.3/10

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 episodes into the Mandalorian and wow... is this seriously what people are hyped up about? A show with thinly written characters/story, a protagonist about as interesting as a plank of wood and boring filler for like half the season?

Is the bar for Star Wars this low?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 1

15 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

6 episodes into the Mandalorian and wow... is this seriously what people are hyped up about? A show with thinly written characters/story, a protagonist about as interesting as a plank of wood and boring filler for like half the season?

Is the bar for Star Wars this low?

I don't what's wrong with a show having weekly adventure. Why does everything has to have a overarching plot? 

Sometimes the complains are very unnecessary. 

If you think having some good adventures are filler then most of the star wars fandom loves filler. 

Beside, the show is amazing and has got a very good reception by both critics and audience. 

Edited by Madhuvan
  • Haha 1

More rankings!

FAV TV SHOWS OF 2019

1. Barry - Season 2

2. Dark - Season 2

3. The Boys - Season 1

4. Stranger Things - Season 3

5. The Mandalorian - Season 1

6. The Witcher - Season 1

7. The Tick - Season 2

8. Umbrella Academy - Season 1

Still Have to complete Watchmen - Season 1.

Edited by EarlyDeadlinePredictions
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

That sounds about right.

I think frankly it showed how much critics dont understand modern audiences.

The major Critique of Infinity War by critics was that it was not a standalone Film.

Well guess what, maybe 1 in a 100 people who watched Infinity War cared about that