Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

38 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Less of Scorsese apologist and more of MCU haters. 

I have noticed many times that people supporting Martin are the same one claiming DC is real Cinema. 

Also those people who consider Synder as god. 

lmfao, or maybe people just think Scorsese was right in his letter about the state of cinema today

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Less of Scorsese apologist and more of MCU haters. 

I have noticed many times that people supporting Martin are the same one claiming DC is real Cinema. 

Also those people who consider Synder as god. 

Counter point

MCU is bad

DCU is bad

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, TMP said:

lmfao, or maybe people just think Scorsese was right in his letter about the state of cinema today

I think Scorsese was right about the state of cinema today, but wrong in singling out a genre to attack. He should have gone heavier on the "we need a broader range of films to choose from then we have" angle.

Edited by dudalb

It already looks like The Witcher is the biggest new show of the year. Game of Thrones may have ended, but fantasy will continue to dominate. Hollywood dropped the ball after the incredible success of LOTR (last mega-blockbuster to sweep the Oscars), and now television is reaping the rewards.

21 minutes ago, The Chad DC said:

If the MCU and DCU are bad, then Cameron is absolute trash.

No MCU/DCU movie is even close to T2 or Aliens, lol. The Dark Knight and Spider-Verse aren't even on that level.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TMP said:

No MCU/DCU movie is even close to T2 or Aliens, lol. The Dark Knight and Spider-Verse aren't even on that level.

There was so much backlash to TDK not getting nominated for Best Picture that the Academy actually expanded the number of films that could be nominated for the award. I’d say that’s a pretty impressive accomplishment, especially for a superhero movie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

There was so much backlash to TDK not getting nominated for Best Picture that the Academy actually expanded the number of films that could be nominated for the award. I’d say that’s a pretty impressive accomplishment, especially for a superhero movie. 

Yeah, Dark Knight rules. Still the best superhero movie. It's just... not on the level of T2