Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

11 minutes ago, TMP said:

Also Mandalorian was a sub-par show bro.

I’m not necessarily arguing with you there (although I’ve only seen a couple of episodes), but a lot of people think that it’s the best Disney era Star Wars content thus far. All I’m saying is that it has a pretty big fanbase.

Edited by WittyUsername
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, TMP said:

I just said, apple tv+ is free for one year for people who recently bought apple products.

Honestly, I think Apple's just giving this away to everybody, because I didn't buy anything Apple and got TV+ for free. (I guess downloading Apple Pay counts?) Still haven't bothered watching it lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, JGAR4LIFE said:

I wonder when another studio will end up grossing more than Disney in a single year at the box office. Please WB, step up your game.

They gotta stop green-lighting bombs no-one's interested in like Kong v Godzilla first

• Disbelief 1

2 hours ago, TMP said:

I just said, apple tv+ is free for one year for people who recently bought apple products. Also Mandalorian was a sub-par show bro.

Hey, I will subscribe to Apple TV+ just for "Master of the Air" (though it might change it's name to "The Mighty Eight") the Stephan Speilberg/Tom Hanks produced series that is the successor to "Band Of Brothers" and "The Pacific" about the US Army Air Force bombing campaign against Nazi Germany in World War 2. That one has been in development hell at HBO before Apple picked it up.

• Astonished 1

2 hours ago, Warmaster506 said:

Disney will start to target Dune if Dune hits big. 

God, you don't think the every studio occasionally targets another studio's films?

I am sure Warners has targeted it share of Disney films....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TMP said:

A lot of those apple subs are free though. Anyways, wild that Disney+ is huge despite having no good original content lol. Guess the library was a big hit for families 

You could say the same for Disney+

Verizon is the only reason I have it

Edited by DlAMONDZ
  • Like 1

Birds of Prey was so goddamn embarrassing.

Gurl Powah Yay !!!

The cringe was off the charts.

DC needs to stop with these try hard ass movies and get back to business and good filmmaking.

Less Joker & Birds of Prey.

More Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

Gal, save us from these lame, resentful, childish & petulant misandrists.

Girls, grow the fuck up.

Time to become adults.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1