Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

58 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

What's the mark for IW to be seen as a big hit?

I think doing under civil war would be horrendous 

Age of Ultron #'s would be pretty respectable. I think ideally, they'd like this to follow the Star Wars trilogy pattern and have an increase for the third film. It's just the presence of Avengers 4 next year might throw a wrench into that.

The MCU/DCEU narrative, you cannot deny it.

I mean, on one hand, you have a once tiny studio led by an ambitious guy who had a vision, without  their number one guy Spiderman & their two most famous teams : the Fantastic Four &  X-Men, to do a giant inter-connected film universe.

Almost ten years later, Marvel Studios has become such a well oiled machine that delivers crowd pleasing films after one and other.

That Kevin guy patienlty constructed his little Empire with care, love, talent and ideas.

In the other corner , you have DC, drunk with power after the TDK trilogy (as gentlemen, we ll politely pretend Green Lantern never existed), getting completely mad when the other house released that little film that could called Avengers.

Warner's big suits were mad, oh yes they were.

They had an epiphany.

What ?

Marvel made billions with B-D-Z List characters and we are only doing Batman-Superman movies ?

Greenlight a DCEU and an Aquaman film pronto !

You know what ? Let s do even better !

Cancel your lame Man of Steel sequel and make a 3 hours movie called Batman vs Superman that wil  

-give the Martha name a new found fame

-launch a cinematic universe with an email

-kill all the hype of Justice League by throwing Wonder Woman in it

-kill Superman 

-and add the Doomsday storyline, while we re at it.

This BvS movie will do Avengers numbers, we ll show them how it s fucking done in bro-land.

I mean it was obvious they were on the right path will all these smart business and story-telling decisions.

:bravo:

:shades::ca::rock:

Edited by The Futurist
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The Harley Quinn total domination already begins post-JL

HARLEY QUINN R-Rated Animated Series In The Works; SUICIDE SQUAD's Margot Robbie May Reprise The Role

harley-quinn-tv.jpg?q=35&w=864&h=574&fit

Harley Quinn, the breakout character from the Warner Bros/DC film Suicide Squad that already is set up for a spinoff movie, is getting her own animated TV series. Warner Bros’ upcoming DC-Branded direct-to-consumer digital platform has ordered 26 episodes of half-hour adult animated action-comedy series Harley Quinn, from Powerless executive producers Justin Halpern & Patrick Schumacker and Dean Lorey via Warner Bros. Animation. Harley Quinn is closely associated with Margot Robbie, whose portrayal of a psychiatrist who falls for the Joker was a major bright spot in Suicide Squad. I hear Robbie is at the top of Warner Bros.’ wish list for actresses to voice the title character in the animated series, and she is expected to be approached for the gig.

Harley Quinn — which also will feature Poison Ivy and a whole cast of heroes and villains, old and new, from the DC Universe — is the third series to be greenlighted for the new DC digital platform.

http://deadline.com/2017/11/harley-quinn-dc-digital-service-orders-animated-action-comedy-series-justin-halpern-patrick-schumacker-1202212632/

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/suicide_squad/harley-quinn-r-rated-animated-series-in-the-works-suicide-squads-margot-robbie-may-reprise-the-role-a155570

2 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

It's the R-rated part that scares me.

9 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

They can make as many Harley related things as possible, just on one condition: keep Joker fucking away from her.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Umberto likes to shoot down every rumor that doesn't come from his rumour machine gun.

At this point, anything he says is a hit or miss, the only thing he cares about is being the first to report something.

Not anymore. Not since TheWrap. Since then, he is as reliable as Kroll or Kit. Guy is working the big leagues now. I just hope that Whedon direct either Flashpoint or a Superman film before going with Batgirl. Let the Batman dust settle first. 

• Like 1

I think DC shouldn't focus their movies on stories that can get really convoluted and complex as they've been down this road before with poor results. They should put those types of movies on hold until they re-establish their solo movies. These should be the movies that DC should focus on from now on IMO

1. Aquaman

2. Shazam

3. Wonder Woman 2 

4. The Batman

5. Man of Steel 2

6. The Flash 

7. Green Lantern Corps

Just repeat those movies with sequels after their initial movie. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DMan7 said:

I think DC shouldn't focus their movies on stories that can get really convoluted and complex as they've been down this road before with poor results. They should put those types of movies on hold until they re-establish their solo movies. These should be the movies that DC should focus on from now on IMO

1. Aquaman

2. Shazam

3. Wonder Woman 2 

4. The Batman

5. Man of Steel 2

6. The Flash 

7. Green Lantern Corps

Just repeat those movies with sequels after their initial movie. 

So basically focus on solo movies. Yeah, everyone's been saying the same.

• Like 1

What's the franchise with the most OS reach by the way? Is it Marvel? Harry Potter has a strong case as well, doesn't it? Star Wars as well but then again Rogue One did relatively poorly OS but TFA was pretty damn strong.

TFA did 1.13billion OS but Rogue One did 523million, less than half of it. I am real curious regarding The Last Jedi.

Civil War did 745million OS while Avengers AOU did 946million so, again, I'm real curious about the next Avengers.

BvS did 542million OS while Suicide Squad did 420million and Wonder Woman did 409million. I think JL will end up with similar numbers to the latter two.

Deathly Hallows Part 2 did 960million OS back in 2011 and then Fantastic Beasts did 580million.

Let's see what Justice League, The Last Jedi, Fantastic Beasts 2 and Avengers 3 have to say about it all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

What's the franchise with the most OS reach by the way? Is it Marvel? Harry Potter has a strong case as well, doesn't it? Star Wars as well but then again Rogue One did relatively poorly OS but TFA was pretty damn strong.

TFA did 1.13billion OS but Rogue One did 523million, less than half of it. I am real curious regarding The Last Jedi.

Civil War did 745million OS while Avengers AOU did 946million so, again, I'm real curious about the next Avengers.

BvS did 542million OS while Suicide Squad did 420million and Wonder Woman did 409million. I think JL will end up with similar numbers to the latter two.

Deathly Hallows Part 2 did 960million OS back in 2011 and then Fantastic Beasts did 580million.

Let's see what Justice League, The Last Jedi, Fantastic Beasts 2 and Avengers 3 have to say about it all.

giphy.gif?resize=502,222&ssl=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4