Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

They wouldn’t tbh.  No one credits Disney for the MCU. Everyone credits Kevin Fegie and the directors.  Same situation would be for Avatar and Cameroon.  

That's very innaccurate. Disney get alot of praise for the MCU

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Funny how obsessed I was with Man Of Steel for a while and then after Batman v Superman I completely forget about it. It's been a long time since I last saw it, and will be doing it this week to celebrate its 5 year anniversary.

MOS is such a brilliant Superman movie. He was always my favorite superhero and I think this movie nailed the character and what he means to me.

I don't want to die anytime soon, I'm still quite young (27 years old) but if I die tomorrow, I am honestly happy that I lived to see Man Of Steel and Batman v Superman. I couldn't ask for a better life. It's almost like nothing else matters anymore. I hope to live a long time to have kids and show these movies to them and see them loving it as well, and be a proud dad.

If my father made me watch those movies id send him to a retirement home early

https://screenrant.com/avatar-2-3-zoe-saldana-done-filming/

Jim's rollin' and there's no stopping him

Lightstorm Entertainment’s Jon Landau came to the stage to say they are in the middle of production on James Cameron’s Avatar sequels, and tossed to a video from Cameron on set who said he is on day 130 of performance capture. He was standing in front of a giant water tank and noted water “plays a huge part” in the new movies which will travel to “never before seen parts of Pandora.” He asided that Kate Winslet can hold her breath underwater for seven minutes and that Zoe Saldana wrapped her part last Friday. The early results on the movies “are beyond even our expectations,” Cameron concluded.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Astonished 2

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

https://screenrant.com/avatar-2-3-zoe-saldana-done-filming/

Jim's rollin' and there's no stopping him

Lightstorm Entertainment’s Jon Landau came to the stage to say they are in the middle of production on James Cameron’s Avatar sequels, and tossed to a video from Cameron on set who said he is on day 130 of performance capture. He was standing in front of a giant water tank and noted water “plays a huge part” in the new movies which will travel to “never before seen parts of Pandora.” He asided that Kate Winslet can hold her breath underwater for seven minutes and that Zoe Saldana wrapped her part last Friday. The early results on the movies “are beyond even our expectations,” Cameron concluded.

As we get closer the salt will flow harder. I can't wait. 

3 hours ago, Jessie said:

That's very innaccurate. Disney get alot of praise for the MCU

Most of the praise Disney gets for the MCU Is due to them not micro-managing it like WB does with the DCEU. Hell the fact that it's DCEU rather than DCU is indicative that the movie universe is secondary in quality to the tv shows.

Edited by Ledmonkey96

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

This is false. The MCU wasn’t even started by Disney. 

It's not false, Disney own McU so they get credit when it's successful. It's how businesses work.

28 minutes ago, Ledmonkey96 said:

Most of the praise Disney gets for the MCU Is due to them not micro-managing it like WB does with the DCEU. Hell the fact that it's DCEU rather than DCU is indicative that the movie universe is secondary in quality to the tv shows.

So Disney hired the right people for the job?

I was mighty tempted to pose an intriguing question in the Aquaman Thread. 

Spoiler

When should we expect a trailer for Aquaman?

But I chose to rise above.  

With great power comes great responsibility. 

25 minutes ago, Jessie said:

It's not false, Disney own McU so they get credit when it's successful. It's how businesses work.

So Disney hired the right people for the job?

Eh....I would give more credit to Paramount over Disney for the MCU. They were there from the beginning. Disney did not hire Feige and co.Some of the pointless and silly stuff we see in the MCU are very toy sales driven and some of the sucking up to China are very Disney.

10 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Funny how obsessed I was with Man Of Steel for a while and then after Batman v Superman I completely forget about it. It's been a long time since I last saw it, and will be doing it this week to celebrate its 5 year anniversary.

MOS is such a brilliant Superman movie. He was always my favorite superhero and I think this movie nailed the character and what he means to me.

I don't want to die anytime soon, I'm still quite young (27 years old) but if I die tomorrow, I am honestly happy that I lived to see Man Of Steel and Batman v Superman. I couldn't ask for a better life. It's almost like nothing else matters anymore. I hope to live a long time to have kids and show these movies to them and see them loving it as well, and be a proud dad.

This was my reaction when I watched American pie for the first time. It was my first time watching a nude girl in my life. 

My 13 year old had to talk to his friend's mom after that with a clear boner in his pants.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

10 minutes ago, Hades said:

Eh....I would give more credit to Paramount over Disney for the MCU. They were there from the beginning. Disney did not hire Feige and co.Some of the pointless and silly stuff we see in the MCU are very toy sales driven and some of the sucking up to China are very Disney.

Everything Disney touch becomes praised and massively successful. I'd say Disney deserves their credit.

2 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Everything Disney touch becomes praised and massively successful. I'd say Disney deserves their credit.

Yeah I'm sure The Muppets, John Carter, Prince of Persia, Wrinkle in Time, Lone Ranger, Tron and (some) Star Wars fans are so happy with them....😩

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Yeah I'm sure The Muppets, John Carter, Prince of Persia, Wrinkle in Time, Lone Ranger, Tron and (some) Star Wars fans are so happy with them....😩

Sure we will just ignore the countless amounts of success they have had over the past 5-10 years. Great argument mate 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

Sure we will just ignore the countless amounts of success they have had over the past 5-10 years. Great argument mate 😂

You did say everything they touch is loved by everyone. So, very wrong there..:yoda:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hades said:

You did say everything they touch is loved by everyone. So, very wrong there..:yoda:

Well it pretty much is. It's the biggest film studio ever and their top 5 movies every year tend to be huge, something other studios can only dream of turning  out. They are more hit than miss and deserve every bit of credit they recieve. And ever since they took over paramount the movies have been better and bigger. So no, paramount so not deserve the praise...

15 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Well it pretty much is. It's the biggest film studio ever and their top 5 movies every year tend to be huge, something other studios can only dream of turning  out. They are more hit than miss and deserve every bit of credit they recieve. And ever since they took over paramount the movies have been better and bigger. So no, paramount so not deserve the praise...

They are clearly dominating, they won 2016-2019, Just four year, nothing special, but WB and Universal are having their best years so its all good for them. As we saw with Solo box office things can change very quickly. Going to dry up quicker than we think

Lol...Lionsgate could have released Avengers and it still would have gone big. The wheels were already set in motion. with the phase one Paramount films. Others do the hard work while they get the praise, makes sense.  

• Like 1