Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

23 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

@Hades Do you support a murderous Superman that Zack Snyder created and does not care about civilians lives and also made him commit murder by snapping Zod's neck.

Don't really care about that......Does he go around intentionally murdering  people? Did he not kill Zod in Superman 2. Do heroes not sometimes kill the bad guys? Don't see the big deal. Just more  fanboy overreaction, I guess. 

• Like 2

How Snoke came to power is not an out of context or unreasonable question at all. These are sequels after all to some of the most popular movies in history, not standalones. You left off ROTJ with the Empire defeated and then start in TFA with another faux Empire somehow once again being super powerful led by a mystery figure with a fucked up face. They used that mystery to their advantage when marketing and riling up fans to get excited for future movies, books, comics, etc. That's their own doing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

Don't really care about that......Does he go around intentionally murdering  people? Did he not kill Zod in Superman 2. Do heroes not sometimes kill the bad guys? Don't see the big deal. Just more  fanboy overreaction, I guess. 

Well Zack Snyder is a really crazy guy that I am glad his paws will be away from the DCEU. He needs to go to rehab for what he has done to the DCEU.

Edited by manny1234
  • ...wtf 2

52 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

Well Zack Snyder is a really crazy guy that I am glad his paws will be away from the DCEU. He needs to go to rehab for what he has done to the DCEU.

Wow.

I hate the Futurist's increasingly idiotic posts, but I certainly agree with his "transcend the genre" comment. I will never trust any filmmaker who makes a film (on any genre) with the intention of "transcending" said genre.

Ugh.

If you feel that a genre needs to be transcended, do something else, something that is more "elevated," dude.

Something worthy of your skills or whatever.

21 minutes ago, StevenG said:

If you feel that a genre needs to be transcended, do something else, something that is more "elevated," dude.

Something worthy of your skills or whatever.

I imagine they tried all their life and never got financed. 

But they can do like many do, and lie about loving being trap in genre convention for commercial reason.

• Like 1

It''s really wonderful how a man stands above all the studios with Titanic and Avatar. It's inspiring really. The studios need 40+ years of hype/build up comicbooks films etc and they can't beat him. His talent is too overwhelming... will we ever see a genius like Jim again in the box office?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cameron was able to command lightening twice.

Doing it a third time would officialy make him a God, killing all other religions in the process.

If the Messiah is truly among us, why bother with the other ones ?

:shades:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Cameron was able to command lightening twice.

Doing it a third time would officialy make him a God, killing all other religions in the process.

If the Messiah is truly among us, why bother with the other ones ?

:shades:

Even IronJimbo won't find it easy to top this post. :bourne:

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

It''s really wonderful how a man stands above all the studios with Titanic and Avatar. It's inspiring really. The studios need 40+ years of hype/build up comicbooks films etc and they can't beat him. His talent is too overwhelming... will we ever see a genius like Jim again in the box office?

We need to preserve his DNA and clone him when we have the technology. His fans deserve to be cloned as well, they are the most patrician of all fans.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pure Spirit said:

We need to preserve his DNA and clone him when we have the technology. His fans deserve to be cloned as well, they are the most patrician of all fans.

There are no non-Jim fans though, only people who know about him and those who don't.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

On 7/6/2018 at 12:27 PM, vc2002 said:

(Time to beat a dead horse again)

Fucking Ant-Man is gonna open bigger than JL.

unlucky

It's too early for Marvel to crumble Ant man and the wasp needs to step it the hell up.

2020 is when people realise how mediocre blockbusters have been for the last 10 years and where MArvel implodes

we're getting closer and closer

$4b

• Haha 1