kayumanggi

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT | 03.04.16 | Paramount | final domestic gross: $23,083,334

Just now, Baumer said:

Not a big shock that BK007 and cochofles don't see the humour in it.

zSwzsDN.jpg

sorry I've been waiting to use this one in the BvS thread but they have been pretty civil so far, plus I figured you would enjoy the reference the most anyway :P 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baumer said:

That's the referee about 3 seconds before Dennis Wideman cleans his clock. :)

and this was him afterwards :P  

refdown-1040x572.jpg

but seriously that was such a dirty thing by Wideman

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Tina Fey's film choices have never been great

She writes better material for herself (and for others) than anyone else does for her.

Love Tina and Margot but this looks...I don't know. I kinda agree with someone earlier who said this appears more along the lines of something like Our Brand Is Crisis (heck, Billy Bob Thornton is in both movies!), and that's probably not a good thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hatebox said:

If Robbie's meant to be a Brit why has she made no attempt to hide her Aussie accent?

Because Americans can't tell the difference.

• Like 2

I think it looks ok, but the subject matter is what's going to limit the BO. There is no 'raa raa America rocks" shit in it so they arent going to get the bible belt. 

It should do better than Our Brand is Crisis though because it has a better release date. 

OW-13m

DOM-34m

28 minutes ago, filmlover said:

She writes better material for herself (and for others) than anyone else does for her.

Love Tina and Margot but this looks...I don't know. I kinda agree with someone earlier who said this appears more along the lines of something like Our Brand Is Crisis (heck, Billy Bob Thornton is in both movies!), and that's probably not a good thing.

Watching Our Brand Is Crisis was like having really good sex with a really fit guy and then right when he's about to make you orgasm he pulls out and runs away embarrassed

• Like 1

14 hours ago, grim22 said:

Long time since I have seen it spelled that way, in the US they omit the second u and go with humor. And a z is pronounced zee instead of zed.

Yes but in Canada, where I'm from, we put the u in humour and colour.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hatebox said:

If Robbie's meant to be a Brit why has she made no attempt to hide her Aussie accent?

I don't know why they wouldn't just change her character to being Australian once they cast her.  Wouldn't have made any difference.