#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I'm under the impression some are disappointed TFA didn't break the overseas and worldwide opening records lol. I mean, they know why it didn't happen.

LOL I feel you. I'm under the impression that some people are crazy here. But it's all fun to me.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Star Wars will top Titanic imo. Wont touch Avatars tho imo. Domestically I think 800 is done.

It will still need 1.4 billion from overseas to beat Titanic, even with a 800mil total for TFA domestic.

Thats far from certain imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RichWS said:

Whatta weekend. Always dig folks overreacting to every little number. It's what makes this place so damn special. Anyway, these figures are truly incredible for the weekend before Christmas when millions are out spending last-minute dollars on gifts. Personally, I'm seeing it a second time either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Listening to "Finale" from the soundtrack. Shit's hot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Never had a doubt that it would at least match JWs  post preview dailies. That 60m sat report was poppycock as is the the weekend estimate projecting Sunday to be 48-50m. No reaction here. Sat will be 70m+ and Sunday will be 57m+. 248m+ OW, take it to the bank.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Do we have the breakdown overseas. I don't know how much this has done here.

I only read about the non-US... top 5, your country's BO I unfortunately couldn't find anything about for now

• Like 1

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

So, which  film will dethrone TFA next week?

Joy, Point Break, or Daddy's Home

giphy.gif

“I believe that, like me, the people behind these robberies are extreme athletes, using their skills to disrupt the international financial markets, and they don’t care who gets killed in the process.”

• Like 6