druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

So people saw better drops then Avatar on the weekdays.

Then assumed the film will drop like Avatar on the weekend (less previews) yet failed to realize the X factor which is finite demand (the largeness of the numbers) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

My Derby is all sorts of fucked tho

Mine is dead as well.

7 minutes ago, FTF said:

lol you might need to hold out another hour or so :unsure:

I won't. I am just making my final posts for today here. :)

• Like 3

Been lurking the past few days on here, one mystifying thing is how RTH is treated as a sort of prophet.  His predictions seems to always be pretty accurate, so I understand why he is trusted, but where is he getting his numbers from and how does nowhere else on the net have access to them?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MfA said:

Been lurking the past few days on here, one mystifying thing is how RTH is treated as a sort of prophet.  His predictions seems to always be pretty accurate, so I understand why he is trusted, but where is he getting his numbers from and how does nowhere else on the net have access to them?

Mortal minds couldn't fathom it. Rth is a god, he just translates it into something we can understand.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MfA said:

toBeen lurking the past few days on here, one mystifying thing is how RTH is treated as a sort of prophet.  His predictions seems to always be pretty accurate, so I understand why he is trusted, but where is he getting his numbers from and how does nowhere else on the net have access to them?

welcome to our forums and happy holidays

• Like 2